- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the incredible Perito Moreno Glacier, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the Parque Nacional Los Glaciares
- Visit many glaciers in Lago Argentino
On the first day, visit the incredible and unique Perito Moreno Glacier, the magnificent colossus of ice. You might even be able to witness enormous blocks of ice falling from the glacier into the lake! It´s an amazing spectacle of nature. The tour also includes free time to enjoy different trails in the park and view the glacier.
There are optional activities you can book in advance, such as a boat navigation called Safari Nautico, to enjoy the glacier from the lake, or the mini trekking to walk over the ice of the glacier in an unforgettable experience.
The second full day activity is a boat navigation in Lake Argentino, in Los Glaciares National Park, to enjoy different icebergs and glaciers. Another great experience.
Are you ready to enjoy El Calafate and the glaciers area?
Day 1: El Calafate
Day 2: Visit Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 3: El Calafate to Los Glaciares National Park
Day 4: El Calafate
- Transfers in/out airport - hotel
- Accommodation in centrally located hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions with local guides
- Safari Nautico
- Minitrekking Perito Moreno
- Entrance fee to national parks
- Meals not detailed in the itinerary
- International and/or internal flights
- Save US$ 20+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.