- duration 10 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 1-79 yrs
- max group size 4
- guiding method Partially guided
- Tour Code BM-27779
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
- See Perito Moreno Glacier during a boat ride
- Travel to Ushuaia & discover its highlights including Tierra del Fuego lighthouse
- Navigate the famous Beagle Channel. Walk with penguins on Bird Island
- Explore the bohemian Buenos Aires during a sightseeing tour. Ride bike around the city
Discover the bohemian spirit of its streets and breathe in the delicious aroma of its cafés. Explore the city along with your local tour guide who specialises in family trips! Then leave the big city behind and fly to El Calafate, the famous gateway to the glaciers in southern Patagonia. Sail across the Mayo Channel and visit the famous Perito Moreno Glacier.
Last on the list is Ushuaia, the only Argentine city behind the great Andes Mountain Ring. Spend eight hours in the lush wilderness of Tierra del Fuego National Park, where you will hike through the Costera Path and canoe down the Lapataia River, and meet the little lords of the southernmost lands: the Magellanic penguin. You will love the sight of these creatures and so will your kids!
Day 1: Welcome to Buenos Aires & explore the neighborhood
Day 2: History of Buenos Aires & city tour on bike
Day 3: Argentina’s rural culture: Estancia El Ombú de Areco
Day 4: From Buenos Aires to Patagonia (El Calafate)
Day 5: El Calafate: Mayo Channel & Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 6: Leisure day in Calafate
Day 7: From El Calafate to Ushuaia
Day 8: Hiking and paddling in Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 9: Ushuaia: Beagle Channel boat trip, penguins & sea lions
Day 10: Hasta Pronto Ushuaia (departure day)
- Meals: 9 breakfast, 4 lunch (lunch is included on days 2, 3, 8, & 9)
- 3 nights' accommodation at a hotel in Buenos Aires. 3 nights in an El Calafate hotel and a 3-night stay at a hotel in Ushuaia
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. Land transport as per the itinerary
- Entrance to Estancia Harberton
- Entrance to museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Experienced, bilingual tour guides (English and Spanish languages)
- Argentina Challenge Adventure kit
- Please note that the tour price applies only for a family of four: 2 adults and 2 children between 8 and 14 years of age. Please send us an inquiry for any alternative arrangement
- Both international & domestic flight tickets.
- Argentina visa charges
- National park entrance fees
- Travel insurance for your family
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
Thank you so much for your heartfelt and glowing review! We are thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience with the itinerary we created for you. It's truly rewarding to know that the spectacular scenery and wonderful hotels contributed to making your journey memorable.
Your recommendation means the world to us, and we're grateful that you would not hesitate to recommend us to others interested in visiting our beautiful country. We strive to provide exceptional service, and your satisfaction is our greatest reward.
Thank you once again for choosing us, and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Safe travels and warm regards,
Thank you for sharing your recommendation for this tour with nature enthusiasts who want to explore some of the world's most magnificent landscapes is a great testament to your positive experience! I'm thrilled to hear that you and your daughter had such a wonderful time in beautiful Patagonia.
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we hope to welcome you both back for more unforgettable adventures in the future!
Thank you so much for sharing such kind words with us!
Hope you get to come and enjoy South America anytime soon. We'll be here to support you once again.
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the independence of traveling on your own. Providing fast and helpful responses to your questions and concerns is always a priority for us.
Thank you for choosing our services, we're thrilled that you had such a positive experience.
If you ever decide to explore more destinations or have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Wishing you all the best in your future travels!
- Earn US$ 143+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the traveler to be in possession of a valid passport and visa permits. Inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of the tour operator. Please note that the tour price applies only for a family of four: 2 adults and 2 children between 8 and 14 years of age. Please send us an inquiry for any alternative arrangement COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.