- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 700 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Hike on Mount Fitz Roy in El Chalten
- Visit the famous Perito Moreno Glacier
- Explore Torres del Paine National Park, Chile
- Enjoy Puerto Natales and its surrounded highlights.
Explore Argentina and Chile’s most iconic destinations on this Patagonia 9-day adventure. Walk beside Perito Moreno Glacier and take a boat cruise along its 60m face. Hike or horse ride in the Patagonian Andes and take in the spectacular scenery of Fitz Roy stunning mountain. Discover the enormous glaciers and hiking trails of South America’s favourite region!
If we need to mention a guide, Agostina from Say Hueque and Martin from Biking BA were both really great.
We need to mention that we did not like the Southern Spirit Trek in El Calafate. Almost all the time was spent in transit on the bus and inside the boat or waiting. We had only 45 minutes at Perito Moreno which is a bit of a joke given the tour lasted for 9 hours. Also, we enjoyed La Ventura tango show but felt it was a bit too touristic, so we wondered if more authentic ways exist to experience tango (maybe not).”
The highlight of working with Say Hueque was seeing amazing places. Our favourite hotel was Senderos Hosteria in El Chalten, it was friendly, helpful and intimate. All hotels were good.
Our favourite excursion was Ascencio Valley in Torres del Paine: beautiful, very helpful guides and exciting encounter with puma.
I shall say Vincenzo Muzio and Valeria at Rio Serrano Hotel were very helpful. In general, all was good.”
Travel & pickups were all on time & I had no problems. I had a marvelous time!
I already have at least 2 friends interested in using your expertise for a future trip to Argentina. I myself am interested in coming back & possibly doing a cruise to Antarctica, so I may be contacting you again for advice on this.
Thanks again & all the very best!”
Day 1: Travel to Patagonia – El Chalten
Day 2: Mountains and Lakes- Self Guided
Day 3: From El Chalten, return to El Calafate
Day 4: El Calafate Tours: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 5: From El Calafate to Puerto Natales
Day 6: Torres del Paine
Day 7: Day at leisure in Puerto Natales
Day 8: From Puerto Natales back to El Calafate
Day 9: Goodbye Patagonia
- 2 night accommodation in a hotel (El Chalten), 3 night accommodation in a hotel (El Calafate) and 3 night accommodation in a hotel (Puerto Natales)
- All transfers mentioned in itinerary, including to and from airports
- Daily breakfast
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish).
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- Torres del Paine day tour with lunch
- Chalten & Torres del Paine hiking maps
- Round trip bus El Calafate / Puerto Natales / El Calafate.
- Round trip bus El Calafate / El Chaltén / El Calafate
- National Park entrance fees
- Guides during your days at leisure in El Chalten (We do not include any guide-led trekking as the trails are well-marked. However, if you would like to be accompanied by a guide, please let us know)
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stipulated in the what's included
- Save US$ 38+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.