- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get to see one of the most amazing National Parks in Argentina: Los Glaciares National Park
- Hop on a boat and sail close the front wall of Perito Moreno Glacier
Enjoy El Calafate with this 4 days / 3 nights Vacation Package that includes the main tourist attractions of El Calafate and its surroundings. We offer you roundtrip transfers between the airport and your hotel, and during the tours. A specialized guide will take you visit Los Glaciares National Park, where you take a boat to get close to the glacier. We arrange your accommodation at a 3-Star hotel, in a Standard room with breakfast included
Day 1: Day 1 - Arrival to El Calafate
Day 2: Day 2 - Los Glaciares National Park
Day 3: Day 3 - Free Day
Day 4: Day 4 - Leaving El Calafate
- Accommodation In Standard Room For Selected Hotel With Breakfast Included.-
- Tours And Transfers As Specified In Itinerary
- National Parks Fees.
- Extras, Meals And Others NOT Specified In Itinerary.
- Bookmundi is partner with Tangol Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 26 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 31 days before departure. For any departures within 19 October 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
4-Day El Calafate Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 4-Day El Calafate Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationRooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.