- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get to see one of the most amazing National Parks in Argentina: Los Glaciares National Park
- Hop on a boat and sail close the front wall of Perito Moreno Glacier
Enjoy El Calafate with this 4 days / 3 nights Vacation Package that includes the main tourist attractions of El Calafate and its surroundings. We offer you roundtrip transfers between the airport and your hotel, and during the tours. A specialized guide will take you visit Los Glaciares National Park, where you take a boat to get close to the glacier. We arrange your accommodation at a 3-Star hotel, in a Standard room with breakfast included
Thank you guys especially Marcarena and Ludi. Thanks we enjoyed ourselves.”
Day 1 - Arrival to El Calafate
Day 2 - Los Glaciares National Park
Day 3 - Free Day
Day 4 - Leaving El Calafate
- Accommodation In Standard Room For Selected Hotel With Breakfast Included.-
- Tours And Transfers As Specified In Itinerary
- National Parks Fees.
- Extras, Meals And Others NOT Specified In Itinerary.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 4-Day El Calafate Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 32 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 31 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 50% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 31 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
4-Day El Calafate Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 4-Day El Calafate Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Rooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.