- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower
- Visit Spice Route Destination for winetasting and enjoy DC chocolates
Once you’ve had enough time with the wonderful animals, stroll past the all-day craft market to the wine-tasting room. While you taste wine, your kids will be engaged in activities of their own: tasting grape juice and participating in an educational activity sheet highlighting the role insects play in the vineyards.
Head to Fairview Wine Estate where you can taste cheese and wine. Shop at its deli and pet the goats in its famous goat tower. Have lunch at Goatshed Restaurant if you choose to.
Travel to Spice Route Destination and enjoy yet another wine-tasting session. Taste five different wines and then move on to confectionaries. Visit local artisans and shops while at Spice Route, including a glass-blowing studio, a brewery, an art gallery, a chocolate factory, distillery and a deli. There are a range of cafes and restaurants to choose from in case you are interested.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private guide/driver
- Garden entrance fees
- Eagle Encounters entrance fees
- Taste 3 kinds of wines
- For kids: 2 different juice tastings
- 1 cheese tasting
- 1 confectionery tasting
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.