- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing
- End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you
- Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends andolive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate
- Start the day with a uniquely South African: Biltong & Pinotage pairing at Lavenir Estate
Indulge in a wine and chocolate pairing at a majestic Stellenbosch estate. The winemaker has partnered up with Chocolatier Richard von Geusau to create a special series of dark and milk chocolates that match the unique flavor profiles of each wine. See how Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Natural Sweet wines can pair with chocolate to give you a totally unique taste sensation.
Your next stop is at Morgenster Wine Estate, a thriving olive and wine farm dating back to 1711, which produces internationally acclaimed Bordeaux-style wines and extra virgin olive oil (one of the twelve best olive oils in the world). Enjoy a wine tasting accompanied by a flight of fine olives, oils, and pastes. You won’t be able to leave empty handed!
Final experience of the day is guided blending experience where you’ll focus on the marriage of uniquely flavored ingredients at Vergenoegd, one of Stellenbosch’s oldest farms. Blending your own coffee to take home with you, and even to re-order in the future!
- Pick-up and drop off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private driver/guide
- Coffee blending experience
- Wine & olive tasting
- Chocolate & wine pairing
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.