- Food tour
- Art and architecture
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town: Located between the blue sea and imposing mountains, spectacular Cape Town offers a vibrant art scene, great nightlife and a lively cultural set.
- Stellenbosch: This romantic town boasts beautiful historic buildings and fertile lands, being a perfect host for great wineries and making the area’s best product.
Join this memorable five-day tour and explore the art scene in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, South Africa`s Cape Town. Discover the region’s vibrant art galleries, seeing the works of both rising artists and famed veterans. Also, visit the nearby Cape Winelands for an incredible wine experience. Enjoy the visual arts combined with the art of winemaking and see for yourself how well they go together. Savour some incredible culinary treats – a feast for the eyes and the taste buds. This exhilarating journey will show you how real beauty appears when art connects with history and culture.
Day 1: Arrival Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town – Winelands – Cape Town (100km – 8 Hr)
Day 4: Cape Town – Muizenberg – Cape Town (100km – 8 Hr)
Day 5: Depart Cape Town
- 4 nights accommodation
- 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 2 dinners
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Art walk including entry to Ava Gallery, Gallery MOMO, Gallery F, SA National Gallery; wine lands art day including Oude Libertas, Spier, Stellenbosch; Visit to Irma Stern Studio, Casa Labia, Kalk Bay, Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden with sculpture garden, drumming session and dinner at Gold Restaurant
- The vehicle according to group size and pax numbers, petrol and toll fees
- Operated with English or German-speaking driver-guide on private basis
- ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Beverages during included meals
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours and excursions
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees where applicable
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 103+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Art And Wine In Cape Town, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 June 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Art And Wine In Cape Town, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Art And Wine In Cape Town, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.