- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
From US$ 5,400 15 days View Tour
- Relaxing time at the famous Zanzibar beach
- Swimming with dolphins
- Taste the local spices and learn about local medicinal herbs
Highlights10% off Today
- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen to tafournout to simit and beyond, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Brush shoulders with locals while you all feast on freshly grilled sardines purchased from the port fish souk in Essaouira that morning.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
- Snorkeling alongside dolphins
- Relaxing Beach Holiday
- Stone Town Tour
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
- Enjoy gourmet food and cooking.
- Cycle several hundred kilometers over the whole tour.
- Experience an olive oil tasting and a wine tasting.
- Explore beautiful desert farms in Sharm el-Sheikh
- See how locals life in Egyptian desert farms
- Learn how to make bread and enjoy an Egyptian lunch
Highlights10% off Today
- Enjoy a South African marine life educational trip to Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Encounter giraffes and other animal species at Giraffe House.
- Visit a lion and chimpanzee park.
- Visit beautiful desert farms in Egypt
- Learn local skills as you try your hand at farming
- Dive into the Bedouin culture and get insights into desert agriculture
- Explore the Nairobi National Park
- Visit Karen Blixen Museum
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit Hell's Gate National Park
- Enjoy an incredible walking tour in the park
- Visit the Elsamere Conservation Centre, once home to Joy Adamson
- Private guide and driver included.
- Choose your own wine route and up to five wineries.
- Enjoy tastings at the best wineries in the country.
- Enjoy exhilarating off-road desert adventures in Sharm el-Sheikh
- Canyon hikes
- Mingle with Bedouin families and treat your taste buds to a Bedouin lunch
- Glide through the desert on this 4x4 adventure.
- Hike through a canyon with a local guide.
- Perfect your sandboarding skills on the dunes.
Highlights Read More
- Explore Dahab and experience its laid-back atmosphere at your leisure
- Snorkel on the beautiful shore reef of Eel Garden
- Shop at the quaint Dahab bazaars along the beachfront
- Watch a fantastic sunset in the Sinai mountains after climbing up a small mountain.
- Admire the stars in the darkness of the desert.
- Enjoy a delicious Bedouin dinner, belly dancer and Tannura show.
From US$ 40 6 hours View Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop off.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples.
- Buffet dinner included.
Our representative shall pick you up at around 18:00 pm from your hotel and transfer ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Cairo/Cairo
- Operator Ibermundo Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 38 3 hours View Tour
- Wine tasting Tour in the Franschhoek and Stellenbosch wine region.
- Two wine tasting sessions.
- Brief walks through Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Discover Nairobi like a local
- Visit August 7th Memorial Park and Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum
- Wander through the Uhuru Park
- See whales close-up - whale sightings are guaranteed from September to November!.
- See the Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek on the way back to Cape Town.
- The ultimate excursion filled with great wine and great whales!.
- Discover 'The Spice Island' through your senses
- Indulge your taste buds with samples of fresh tropical fruits and spices at a local spice farm
- Experience local life and development in a nearby village off the tourist trail
- Skip the line for Table Mountain.
- Enjoy a city tour of Cape Town.
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Escape the familiarity of Stone Town with an adventure in greater Zanzibar City
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere and amazing variety of Zanzibar's biggest market
- Visit a local woodshop to learn how Zanzibar's famous wooden beds and carved doors are made
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results