- Wine tasting tour
- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Explore the best of Cape Town
- Enjoy a winetasting trip to Constantia
- Get panoramic views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain
- Explore the city centre, the botanical gardens, the BoKaap neighbourhood and more
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain. A quick ride up the cable car is all you need to experience the famous landmark. If the weather is favourable, you will have 360-degree views of the "Mother City" which are breathtaking from this vantage point. After the views, explore the city centre with a drive around the Malay Quarter and stop at the Castle of Good Hope and the Noon Day Gun.
After lunch, we leave the city and head to the suburbs of Constantia. Groot Constantia Wine Estate produces award-winning wines to please every palette. Enjoy a fresh and cheerful blanc de noir or a beautifully complex Chardonnay. Discover a bold shiraz or our seductive grand Constance. With three wine-tasting venues on the estate, we'll find surroundings that suit your style.
Following on, we then head to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Set against the eastern hills of Table Mountain, few gardens can equal the pure splendour of Kirstenbosch. Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden was the first botanic garden in the world to dedicate itself to its country's indigenous flora and in 2004 it was recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the first ever botanic garden in the world to claim this honour.
After the tour, we'll bring you back to your hotel in Cape Town.
Tour itinerary highlights:
Hotel pick-up at 8:30 am +/-
Castle of Good Hope
Noon Day Gun
Lunch (own account)
Constantia wine tasting
Duration: +/- 8hrs
- Tours and activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to hotel
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.