- Food tour
- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and the Agdal Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa elFnaa market.
- Beni Mellal: Situated between Marrakech and Fez, surrounding by Atlas Mountain, Beni Mellal is very known magnificent natural site like Cascade d'Ouzoud and Ain Asserddoune.
- Fez: Situated between Marrakech and Fez and surrounded by the Atlas Mountain and several wellknown natural sites like the Ouzoud Waterfalls and Ain Asserdoun.
- Rabat: Administrative capital full of story with a modern centre: don't miss Kasbah l'Oudaya, Royal Palace, Chellah.
This fascinating getaway through the imperial cities of Morocco will let you experience the magic and mystique of this memorable country. Visit the grandiose cities of Marrakech, Fez, Rabat and Casablanca, and discover the fabulous Medina of Fez, along with its prestigious souk. Along the way, enjoy the opportunity to taste the best traditional Moroccan cuisine has to offer.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech
Day 3: Marrakech – Beni Mellal – Fez (530 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 4: Fez
Day 5: Fez – Rabat (210 Km – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 6: Rabat - Casablanca (90 Km – 1.5 Hr)
Day 7: Casablanca – Marrakech (250 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 8: Departure Marrakech
- 05 nights’ accommodation on a half-board basis and 2 nights' accommodation on bed-and-breakfast basis.
- 7 Breakfasts and 5 dinners
- 2 gastronomic dinners in Rabat & Marrakech.
- Transfers from Marrakech Airport to Hotel and vice versa.
- Service free of charge: flexible pick up & drop-off the vehicle in Marrakech
- Optional second driver
- Flexible pick-up and drop off times
- 2 cooking workshops in Marrakech & Fez.
- Car rental Marrakech day 02 at Hotel in Marrakech to day 07 at Hotel in Marrakech
- Unlimited mileage.
- Comprehensive insurance with excess of 5% (franchise).
- Emergency contact
- Lunches & tips in the restaurant & hotels.
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct).
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks.
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory security deposit (returned to the return of the vehicle); Borrows blue card 5000,-DH for category A to E.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Moroccan Cuisine And Flavours, Self-drive tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Moroccan Cuisine And Flavours, Self-drive tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Moroccan Cuisine And Flavours, Self-drive tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.