Looking for available travel experts
- Enjoy aerial views of Cape Town and Western Cape.
- See the Big 5 at the private reserve.
- Fly to the private reserve of your choice.
- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and view outstanding panoramas of Cape Town and beyond.
- See the beauty of Table Mountain National Park and its flora and fauna.
- Tour of the city, including the Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works and more.
- Explore the best of Cape Town.
- Enjoy a wine-tasting trip to Constantia.
- Get panoramic views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain.
See the best of Cape Town on this complete, one day tour! Enjoy breathtaking panoramic ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town
- Operator Cape Town Day Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Enjoy a great introduction to Cape Town.
- Travel with a knowledgable guide.
- Cycle through the brightly coloured Bo Kaap neighbourhood.
- Take a township tour of Khayelitsha with a local guide.
- Meet inspiring local business owners and township community members.
- Experience the community by dropping in on a nursery class or helping plant a local garden.
- Experience the beauty of Cape Town by visiting the historic Company’s Gardens.
- City orientation and guided walking tour of the colourful Bo-Kaap neighborhood.
- Return cable car trip to the top of Table Mountain (option includes Signal Hill).
- See the best sights and highlight of Durban City.
- Explore the traditional Zulu medicine market.
- Visit KwaMashu township en route to Ghandi's house which is now a museum.
- Choose your tour to meet your dream experience.
- Visit 3 wine premium wine estates in either Constantia or Durbanville wine region.
- Experience the Table Mountain cable car and cruise along Camps Bay Strip and Sea Point.
- Walk through the Company Gardens and learn about Dutch Colonial history.
- Visit the famous, brightly coloured houses of the Bo-Kaap.
- Explore the Rhodes Memorial, University of Cape Town, and try to spot the quagga.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results