South Africa Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife 2019/2020
11 Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife with 278 Reviews
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Come face-to-face with sharks in a thrilling cage-diving experience.
- Explore Hermanus and other small towns along the way.
- Discover Stony Point, one of the largest free roaming penguin colonies.
- See whales close-up - whale sightings are guaranteed from September to November!.
- See the Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek on the way back to Cape Town.
- The ultimate excursion filled with great wine and great whales!.
- Marvel at the iconic Victoria Falls.
- Undertake a canoe adventure on the Lower Zambezi.
- Discover South Luangwa National Park on a game walk & 4WD game drives.
SavingUS$ 145From US$ 2,754 22 days View Tour
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
|Jul 27||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy a full day on Cape Town's beautiful peninsula.
- Majestic scenery including Chapmans Peak drive.
- Visit a penguin colony at Boulders Beach and a seal colony at Hout Bay.
Explore the majestic scenery of the Cape Peninsula. This full-day tour will take you around ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town View Map
- Operator Cape Town Day Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Watch Southern right whales from a purpose-built boat.
- Enjoy a two-hour scenic coastal drive to Gansbaai.
- Stop to watch the penguin colony at Stony Point.
- Etosha National Park - Game viewing in one of Africa's unique wildlife settings..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Explore the natural majesty of the Delta by boat and vehicle..
- Victoria Falls - One of the natural wonders of the world..
SavingUS$ 192From US$ 3,638 23 days View Tour
|Sep 20||Only 5 seats left|
|Oct 11||Only 7 seats left|
- Drive along the Cape Riviera and see stunning scenery.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Nature Reserve.
- See the penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
- Observe African wildlife from a different vantage point, from the coastline.
- Embark on a unique guided boat safari of St.
- Experience unspoiled Zulu culture at DumaZulu Cultural Village.
When one thinks of African wildlife, the image of the expansive savanna plains come to ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Durban/Durban
- Operator Zulu Safaris
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Sabrage a bottle of wine.
- Wine tasting at two premium, boutique wine estates.
- Drive down the famous coastal Whale Route, visit famous whale-watching spots.
- 2 hours guided boat ride.
- Explore the Isimangaliso (Greater St Lucia) Wetlands Park.
- Visit to the famous reptile park.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results