- Explore the highlights of Cape Town on a city tour
- Go on a 3-day safari in one of South Africa's private game reserves
- Delight in a chocolate, cheese and wine tasting experience in wine country
- Stay in romantic, luxury accommodations
In Cape Town, stay in a luxurious hotel situated on a private quay in Cape Town’s Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Enjoy a bed & breakfast basis here while you explore the sights of the city. Then, spend a day in Cape Winelands with an indulgent chocolate, cheese, and wine tasting experience in Stellenbosch. Simply the best! Finally, spot the African wildlife and enjoy the tranquil sounds of nature on a three-day safari package.
This honeymoon can easily be extended to include time at one of Southern Africa’s premier beach destinations or a visit to Victoria Falls. Accommodation is of course luxurious and aimed at pleasing any honeymoon couple!
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town
Day 2: Full Day Tour of city & Table Mountain
Day 3: Full day tour of the Cape Winelands
Day 4: Cape Town to Thornybush Private Game Reserve
Day 5: Safari at Thornybush Main Lodge
Day 6: On Safari at Thornybush Main Lodge
Day 7: Thornybush Game Reserve to Johannesburg
- 6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as per itinerary
- Sightseeing in Cape Town as per itinerary
- Twice daily game drives and a daily walking safari (the walking safari is subject to favourable weather conditions)
- The services of a professional ranger and camp staff at Thornybush
- Flight: Cape Town - Hoedspruit one-way incl. taxes (Economy Class)
- Flight: Hoedspruit - Johannesburg one-way incl. taxes (Economy Class)
- Tourism taxes
- Visas if required
- Personal items and gratuities
- Bar accounts
- Meals not specified
- Table Mountain tickets (weather dependant)
- Earn US$ 119+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.