- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy breathtaking, panoramic views of Cape Town from Table Mountain
- Take a ferry to Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years
- Explore the city center with a drive around the Malay Quarter
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cape Town and drive you to the base of the mountain from where a quick ride up in a gondola is all you need to experience the famous landmark. What makes Table Mountain so unique is that it forms an amphitheater around the city.
If the weather is favourable, you will enjoy 360-degree views of the “Mother City”. If not, then don’t despair, as we will take you to the top of Signal Hill, which also provides spectacular views.
You have the option to enjoy your lunch at Greenmarket Square, after which we board a ferry to Robben Island. While travelling across to Robben Island, you will have fantastic views of Cape Town and Table Mountain. This island became one of the most recognisable prisons in the world due to the 18-year incarceration of Nelson Mandela in this facility.
The tour of Robben Island incudes a nostalgic stop at the cell of this world-famous leader, which has been preserved in the same condition as it was while he was staying in the facility. Learn more about the prison’s history and the plight of the prisoners from your guide, a former political prisoner with a wealth of information to share.
We will drive you back to Cape Town and drop you off at your hotel after the tour is over.
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop off at your hotel in Cape Town
- Table Mountain cable car tickets
- Ferry tickets to Robben Island
- Entrance fees to Robben Island Prison
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThe tour operator requires a minimum of 2 passengers to accept a private booking. Please contact the tour operator via the 'Make an Enquiry' button for more information.