South Africa Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
90 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 276 Reviews
- Explore the best of Cape Town.
- Enjoy a wine-tasting trip to Constantia.
- Get panoramic views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain.
See the best of Cape Town on this complete, one day tour! Enjoy breathtaking panoramic ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town View Map
- Operator Cape Town Day Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Enjoy aerial views of Cape Town and Western Cape.
- See the Big 5 at the private reserve.
- Fly to the private reserve of your choice.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Explore Kruger National Park.
- Go on a scenic drive on Panorama Route.
- Live an authentic village life with a local family at Venda Village.
- Explore Johannesburg the best way we know – by foot!.
- Discover multicultural South Africa through the artwork of Ghandi Square.
- Admire sweeping views of the city from the top of the Carlton Centre.
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
- See the best of South Africa with private tours, accommodation, entrance fees, guide.
- Private Cape Town city tour with Table Mountain, Robben Island Museum and boat trip.
- Up close encounters with the Great White Sharks in Gansbaai on a shark cage diving tour.
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
SaveUS$ 105From US$ 2,095 12 days View Tour
|Aug 11||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 1||Only 1 seat left|
- Search for the “BIG FIVE” in Kruger National Park.
- Experience the colourful tribal heritage of Swaziland & Zululand.
- Take in the scenic beauty of the Drakensberg Mountains (World Heritage site).
SavingUS$ 135From US$ 2,564 17 days View Tour
|May 25||10+ seats left|
|Jun 15||10+ seats left|
- Scenic view from the Valley of a 1000 hills.
- Interact with the local and learn about the Zulu Culture.
- Know interesting facts about reptiles that you could never imagine.
- Spot the "big five" in Kruger National Park..
- Gaze out across Victoria Falls..
- Observe wildlife from a 4x4 in Matobo National Park..
SavingUS$ 305From US$ 1,269 US$ 964 8 days View Tour
|Jun 8||10+ seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 4 seats left|
- Camp in the Okavango Delta and track exotic wildlife..
- View the mighty Victoria Falls..
- Try to steer a mokoro canoe..
SavingUS$ 469From US$ 1,399 US$ 930 8 days View Tour
|May 25||10+ seats left|
|Jun 1||10+ seats left|
- Search for the Big Five in Etosha National Park..
- Get the adrenaline pumping with adventure activities in Swakopmund..
- Tackle the world's largest sand dunes..
SavingUS$ 670From US$ 1,999 US$ 1,329 14 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 8||Only 1 seat left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results