- Durban's oldest standing house
- City and Town Hall
- Markets of Warwick
- Famous Durban Bunny Chow Lunch
Engage with citizens as you explore the arcades that further criss-cross the city, and educate your palate with a true testament of Durban’s Indian culinary heritage- the “bunny chow”. Stretch your legs with a walk around the historic city centre, from City Hall to the inner city gardens and end off the trip with a scenic drive along Durban’s harbour, Africa’s busiest port.
- Transport inclusive of collection from anywhere in central DBN
- 500ml bottle of water
- Bunny Chow Lunch
- Additional drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- What is the best month to go to South Africa?
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
- How many days are enough for South Africa?
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.