- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Choose your tour to meet your dream experience
- Visit 3 wine premium wine estates in either Constantia or Durbanville wine region
- Experience the Table Mountain cable car and cruise along Camps Bay Strip and Sea Point
Cape Town city tour
Explore the city of Cape Town like a local with a return trip on the Table Mountain Cable Car, where you'll learn about Fynbos, local plant life indigenous to South Africa and very rare. You'll see Cape Town from above and if you're lucky you'll spot a Dassie - a local rock rabbit or rock hyrax. Enjoy a stroll along the famous Camps Bay strip admiring the view of the Twelve Apostles, the stunningly beautiful mountain range that presides over the Atlantic Ocean. Return via the Sea Point promenade to visit the famous brightly coloured houses of the Cape Malay Bo-Kaap district whilst you learn about the storied culture and unique heritage of this vibrant people.
Constantia half-day tour
The historic Constantia wine valley is just a few minutes outside of Cape Town, nestled behind Table Mountain National Park. Constantia is the oldest wine producing region in the southern hemisphere with an uninterrupted history of winemaking dating back to 1685. The Constantia Valley wine route consists of ten wine farms, steeped in history and is home to some of the best examples of Cape Dutch architecture. Indulge in 3 private wine tastings at historic wine farms and purchase award-winning wines directly from the estate.
Durbanville half-day tour
Nestled in the Tygerberg Hills, a mere 20 minutes' drive from Cape Town, lies the Durbanville Wine Valley. The Durbanville Wine Valley consists of twelve wineries, producing wines reflecting the unique terroir resulting in a magnificent range of intense, fruit-driven yet elegant wines, as different from each other as the slopes that create them and the individual personalities who craft them. With its hectares of flourishing vineyards, award-winning wines, and hospitable atmosphere, this wine route is fast becoming the Cape's destination of choice Enjoy 3 wine tastings at some of South Africa's best white wine producing estates.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private driver/guide
- 3 wine tastings or return tickets for Table Mountain cable car and walking tour (depending on your selection)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
- 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
- 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
- 30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.