- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the ashpreserved ruins of Pompeii.
- Gaze at the Renaissance treasures in iconic Venice and Florence.
- Hike the famous "Walk of the Gods" in Amalfi.
- Opt to visit the Colosseum in Rome.
Connect with some of the world’s greatest cultural highlights on a two-week exploration of Italy. Get in touch with the ancient past alongside an archaeologist amid the ash-preserved ruins of Pompeii, marvel at Renaissance treasures in iconic Venice and enchanting Florence, and stop and smell the lemons in the quaint cliff-side villages of the Amalfi Coast. La dolce vita is sweet indeed.
Day 1: Venice
Day 2: Venice
Day 3: Venice/Cinque Terre
Day 4: Cinque Terre/Florence
Day 5: Florence
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence/Naples
Day 8: Naples/Sorrento
Day 9: Sorrento
Day 10: Sorrento/Amalfi
Day 11: Amalfi
Day 12: Amalfi/Rome
Day 13: Rome
Day 14: Rome
- Hotels (13 nts).
13 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD550-715 for meals not included.
- Train, private minivan/bus, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Pompeii with an Archaeologist, Pompeii
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Sorrento Lemon Farm and Limoncello Tasting, Sorrento
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Amalfi Agriturismo Experience, Amalfi
- Your Discover Moment: Florence
- Your Discover Moment: Rome
- Orientation walks in Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, and Rome
- Amalfi "Walk of the Gods" hike (weather permitting)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Venice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iconic Italy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 168+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iconic Italy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iconic Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iconic Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.