- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dazzling cliffside houses and an impossible coastal location make Cinque Terre one of the world's most romantic destinations
- Adventure through the area's most scenic trails on foot and by bike, including parts of the classic coastal route, all under expert local guidance. Take to the water on a kayak trip to secluded beaches
- If you'd rather spend more time relaxing on the beach, there's flexibility in some places to take a train instead of hike
- Enjoy delicious meals overlooking spectacular cliffs, colourful villages and sparkling seas
When entering this region of Italy, things can seem a little surreal. The houses are painted in vivid multi-coloured shades, the sea is brighter than the sky and the sun rains down so heavily that everything seems a little technicoloured – welcome to the Cinque Terre. Describing it as a gem of Italy is totally correct, but to be more specific, it would have to be an opal – a play of colours, mainly reflected by the blue of the sea, dotted with gold, pink and green houses. This is a rare jewel that changes with the light of the day, and is best explored on foot, by bike or by kayak to truly understand the natural beauty of this precious treasure.
Hiking in Cinque Terre / Biking to Framura
Hiking in Cinque Terre
Hiking to Portovenere
Levanto / Santa Margherita
Hiking & Kayaking on Portofino Peninsula
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfast
- Train , Boat , Public bus , On foot , Bicycle , Kayak
- Punta Mesca Guided Hike
- Coastal Bike Ride to Framura
- Cinque Terre Guided Hike
- Riomaggiore to Portovenere Guided Hike
- Boat Cruise Portovenere to Levanto
- Guided Hike to Portofino
- Portofino Sea Kayaking
- Any international flights to Levanto and from Santa Margherita are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cinque Terre: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cinque Terre: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 31 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cinque Terre: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cinque Terre: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This multi-activity trip requires a good level of fitness and health for the hiking, biking and kayaking. Many of the walks involve steep hills and steps that you'll need to be able to climb. Walking times vary between three and six hours a day, but the rewards are worth every step. Please note that recent landslides have ruined many paths along the Cinque Terre coastal route. As maintenance is being carried out in some areas, some of the daily walks may vary, and sometimes will be replaced by walks of a higher physical rating. Your leader will update you and offer alternative walks.
- Summer temperatures in Italy can be extreme (up to 40°C). It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Please consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin-share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same sex. If you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is bookable at an additional charge, subject to availability. Please ask your booking agent for more details.
Last modified (date)
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description