Looking for available travel experts
- Dazzling cliff-side houses and an impossible coastal location make Cinque Terre one of the world's most romantic destinations.
- Adventure through the area's most scenic trails on foot and by bike, including parts of the classic coastal route, all under expert local guidance.
- If you'd rather spend more time relaxing on the beach, there's flexibility in some places to take a train instead of hike.
SaveUS$ 395From US$ 2,055 US$ 1,747 8 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 7 seats left|
|May 19||Only 4 seats left|
- Italian Lakes: For your Dine-Around Evening, you are offered a selection of hand-picked local restaurants to choose from, each with its own distinctive ambience and cuisine..
- Lake Iseo: Visit a local winery passed down through the generations and taste their latest vintages with a master vintner..
- Venice: Cruise to the charming fisherman's island of Burano to enjoy a delicious Celebration Dinner with wine and new-found friends..
SaveUS$ 207From US$ 4,145 11 days View Tour
|Apr 1||10+ seats left|
|Apr 15||Only 8 seats left|
- Descend below the Naples’ streets to discover the famous catacombs, before indulging in a traditional pizza in one Naples' many eateries.
- The ancient Roman town of Pompeii has been frozen in time under the shadow of the very volcano which destroyed it, Mount Vesuvius.
- Walk the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Sentiero degli Dei, one of the most scenic trails in the world.
SaveUS$ 385From US$ 2,000 US$ 1,700 8 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 6 seats left|
|May 5||Only 3 seats left|
- There's nothing quite like train travel in Europe.
- It's big on relaxation, but not without adventure.
- The Glacier Express from Zermatt to Chur rates among the greatest, slowest, most romantic train trips in the world.
SaveUS$ 250From US$ 5,005 10 days View Tour
|May 19||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
- Visit the UNESCO sites of Matera and Alberobello.
- Discover mouth-watering local food and wine.
- Charming hotels in great locations.
SaveUS$ 77From US$ 1,545 8 days View Tour
|Mar 26||Only 6 seats left|
|Mar 27||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 7 seats left|
- Highlights tour of Pompeii.
- Limoncello demonstration.
- Explore the beautiful Amalfi Coast.
SavingUS$ 18From US$ 351 3 days View Tour
|May 13||10+ seats left|
|May 17||10+ seats left|
- Rome Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes a visit to St.
- Sorrento Orientation tour of this popular resort.
- Assisi Orientation tour includes St.
- Lake Como: The L'antica Riva restaurant, situated on picturesque Lake Como, is built within a historic 17th century building which was one of the ﬁrst houses of the area.
- Florence: During dinner, meet a sommelier who will talk you through a tasting of some of Tuscan’s finest wines..
- Vatican City: Be among the select few to gain VIP access into the Vatican Museums.
SaveUS$ 100From US$ 2,000 8 days View Tour
|Apr 14||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 21||Only 5 seats left|
- Enjoy 30 minute walking tour of Rome’s old Jewish Ghetto, stopping at the Teatro Marcello.
- Gape at the size of the Circus Maximus, Ancient Rome’s chariot racing arena.
- Stroll along the Appian Way, ancient Rome’s greatest road.
If you have an interest in history or are a seasoned traveler looking for a ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Rome/Rome View Map
- Operator Walks of Italy
- Taormina Visit the town and enjoy views from Piazza Nove Aprile.
- Mount Etna A drive takes you to Mount Etna for spectacular views of Europe's largest active volcano.
- Agrigento Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes a visit inside the UNESCO World Heritage Site the Valley of the Temples.
SaveUS$ 62From US$ 1,235 9 days View Tour
|Apr 20||Only 8 seats left|
|May 4||Only 9 seats left|
- Rome Sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist includes a visit to St.
- Sorrento Visit this popular resort.
- Cassino Views of the monastery high on the hill.
SaveUS$ 66From US$ 1,310 10 days View Tour
|Apr 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 12||Only 8 seats left|
- Orvieto: At a restaurant in the medieval heart of Orvieto, explore the art of Italian cooking with Chef Lorenzo and master the art of making fresh pasta by hand.
- Radda in Chainti: Learn what to look for in a quality vino rosso, and what foods to pair it with when ordering Florentine cuisine..
- San Gimignano: Enjoy a tasting with award-winning, master gelato maker, Sergio Dondoli..
SaveUS$ 247From US$ 4,935 16 days View Tour
|Apr 26||Only 9 seats left|
|May 3||10+ seats left|
- Tuscany: Taste locally-made wines and sample delicious Tuscan snacks in the underground cellar of Machiavelli's home.
- Sorrento: Enjoy a glorious Celebration Dinner of fresh, rustic dishes served with local wine..
- Dining Summary: 10 Breakfasts (B), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee..
SaveUS$ 139From US$ 2,774 11 days View Tour
|Apr 4||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 18||Only 9 seats left|
- Florence: Enjoy a traditional Bistecca alla Fiorentina dinner in the city known for its delicious cuts of steak..
- Alberobello: Stop at a cellar for a local insight into the robust wines of the region with tasting..
- Alberobello: After embracing the town as its natives do, enjoy Dine-at-Home experience as you are welcomed into the home of a local for a freshly-prepared meal, typical of the region.
SaveUS$ 271From US$ 5,425 17 days View Tour
|Apr 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 26||Only 9 seats left|
- Tour the ancient city of Herculaneum and see it much as it existed than 2,000 years ago.
- See some of the villas of Herculaneum's wealthiest citizens.
- Go the Palestra (Big Gym) and feel like an archaeologist exploring the volcanic evidence.
- Ride the rails through St Moritz’s staggering mountain scenery on the Bernina Express.
- Spend a day exploring the beautiful villages, estates and gardens dotted around Lake Como, criss-crossing the lake by ferry.
- It may be eaten all over the world, but Italy really knows how to do pasta.
SaveUS$ 534From US$ 2,770 US$ 2,354 8 days View Tour
|May 19||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 6 seats left|
- Explore the ruins of Pompeii with a private guide.
- Walk along the original road made of volcanic basalt rock.
- See the buildings of the Forum, the city center for religion, trade, administration.
- 3 hour guided bike tour of Rome.
- See sights such as the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain.
- Hear interesting facts and stories about the attractions.
- Bologna Sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist including the Kissing Towers.
- Dover See the White Cliffs.
- Florence Panoramic views of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo.
SaveUS$ 102From US$ 2,035 11 days View Tour
|Apr 18||Only 8 seats left|
|May 23||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results