Looking for available travel experts
Italy Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
219 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 1670 Reviews
- Follow in the ‘Footpath of the Gods’.
- Unrivalled Italian Coastal Walking.
- Some of the Most Beautiful Seascapes in the World.
SavingUS$ 58From US$ 1,096 8 days View Tour
|Mar 25||10+ seats left|
|Mar 26||10+ seats left|
- Dazzling cliff-side houses and an impossible coastal location make Cinque Terre one of the world's most romantic destinations.
- Adventure through the area's most scenic trails on foot and by bike, including parts of the classic coastal route, all under expert local guidance.
- If you'd rather spend more time relaxing on the beach, there's flexibility in some places to take a train instead of hike.
SaveUS$ 395From US$ 2,055 US$ 1,747 8 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 7 seats left|
|May 19||Only 4 seats left|
- Discover Sicily on a small group tour of maximum 8 guests.
- Visit Taormina, the Godfather villages, Noto, Syracuse, Agrigento and Palermo.
- Enjoy local food and wine at wineries and on specific tours.
- Travel to Ascoli Piceno, see one of Italy's most beautiful squares.
- Enjoy 2 cooking classes, learn more about the secrets of Italian food.
- Explore vineyards around Ascoli Piceno and try some of the best Italian wines.
- A Walking Holiday in the Italian Alps.
- Hiking Beneath Dramatic Limestone Peaks.
- Alpine Pastures and Mountain Passes.
SavingUS$ 60From US$ 1,134 8 days View Tour
|Jun 13||10+ seats left|
|Jun 15||10+ seats left|
- Lose yourself in the rural allure of Val D’orcia.
- Explore the spellbinding medieval villages of Arezzo and Ang.
- Experience life as a local in a beautiful private apartment in a genuine Tuscan farmhouse.
- Coastal Trails - 5 day walks including the spectacular 'Walk of the Gods'.
- Capri - Day trip to explore to the more peaceful areas of this stunning island.
- Food and drink - Chance to make you own pizza,fresh cheese and sample homemade organic wine.
SavingUS$ 71From US$ 1,349 8 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 6 seats left|
|May 25||Only 9 seats left|
- Baroque Lecce and cristal-clear sea in Salento.
- 'Trulli' houses in Alberobello.
- Enjoy a fun cookery class and wine tasting.
SaveUS$ 91From US$ 1,825 8 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 1 seat left|
|May 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Enjoy a walking tour of Rome, see some of its major sights.
- Take a boat ride on the canals of Venice.
- Explore the pristine beaches of Cinque Terre.
- Experience medieval and Renaissance delights..
- Discover a passion for regional wines and Italian cuisine..
- Savour the sea views and Tuscan hills..
- Tuscan landscapes - Walks amongst vineyards, rolling fields and avenues of cypress trees.
- Wine tastings - Sample some of Italy's finest wines from Chianti to Brunello.
- Hill-top towns - Discover San Gimignano, Pienza, Montepulciano and Montalcino.
SavingUS$ 70From US$ 1,320 8 days View Tour
|Apr 21||10+ seats left|
|Jun 2||10+ seats left|
- Discover Greek history and culture..
- Marvel at classic architecture both ancient and modern..
- Explore old cities and quaint villages..
SaveUS$ 74From US$ 1,475 8 days View Tour
|May 4||Only 1 seat left|
|May 11||Only 3 seats left|
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient ruins in the Neapolis Archaeological Park and the attractive lanes and piazza's of Ortygia Island.
- Agrigento - Visit Sicily's most famous Classical remains in the Valley of the Temples with its remarkable Doric architecture.
- Palermo - Explore the cultural melting pot of Sicily's capital and visit the majestic Norman cathedral at nearby Monreale.
SavingUS$ 86From US$ 1,624 8 days View Tour
|Apr 6||Only 1 seat left|
|Apr 20||Only 10 seats left|
- Share an apartment in our local friend Ugo's home..
- Eat delicious Tuscan cuisine and sample regional wines..
- Stroll the lanes of medieval San Gimignano..
SavingUS$ 71From US$ 1,358 7 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 23||Only 2 seats left|
- Enjoy boat trips along the Amalfi coast and to the island of Capri.
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello.
- Visit both Herculaneum and legendary Pompeii.
SaveUS$ 77From US$ 1,545 8 days View Tour
|Apr 20||Only 6 seats left|
|May 18||Only 1 seat left|
- Go on a walking tour of Rome.
- Discover the secrets of Michelangelo's Florence.
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii.
- Spend a day seeing the top sites of Verona..
- Enjoy a jam-packed itinerary of Verona's top sights..
- Bask in the timeless romance of Juliet’s Balcony..
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo's Florence – see Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence.
- See the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistery & Piazza della Signoria.
- Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstration.
- Explore Baroque heritage in Noto and Ragusa Ibla.
- Visit archaeological sites in Siracusa, Agrigento and Selinunte .
- Cover the island's highlights and best heritage sites in nine days.
SaveUS$ 91From US$ 1,825 9 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Apr 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit Pompeii and get close to Mt Vesuvius' crater.
- Enjoy boat trips and kayak along the beach .
- Learn how to make an authentic Neapolitan pizza.
SaveUS$ 89From US$ 1,785 8 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 1 seat left|
|May 25||Only 2 seats left|
- Classic Tuscan walking.
- Picturesque landscapes and villages.
- Enjoy famous local Wines like ‘Vernacchi’.
SavingUS$ 70From US$ 1,320 7 days View Tour
|Apr 1||10+ seats left|
|Apr 2||10+ seats left|
- Discover the prosecco DOCG wine region.
- Attend prosecco masterclass with an expert, enjoy prosecco wine tastings and winery visits.
- Take a walking tour of Venice.
- Underground Chambers of the Colosseum.
- First, Second and Third Tier of the Colosseum.
- Palatine Hill.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results