Looking for available travel experts
Tanzania Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2018/2019
17 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 346 Reviews
- Exciting Cultural Experience.
- Migration in the Southern plains of Serengeti.
- Hunting Predators in the plain of Serengeti.
- Track the Big Five across the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater in agile safari vehicles.
- Chill out at Lake Malawi.
- Explore Victoria Falls and Zanzibar..
From US$ 3,249 US$ 2,469 20 days View Tour
|Sep 29||Only 1 seat left|
- Wildlife Safari in Tarangire National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Meeting with the maasai people and learning about their local culture.
- Get up close with the big fives in their natural habitat in Serengeti National Park.
- Meet and explore the lifestyle of Maasai, the most authentic tribe..
- Discover the wildlife wonders, African culture and breathtaking scenery..
- Take in the aromas on a spice plantation tour.
- Relax on a tropical beach.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Stone Town.
- Learn about the slave trade history.
- Visit Dr.
- Visit Mangapwani ruins and caves.
- Track the Big Five in agile 4x4 safari vehicles.
- Feel the mist of Victoria Falls.
- Chill out at Lake Malawi.
From US$ 3,349 US$ 2,545 20 days View Tour
|Oct 15||Only 9 seats left|
- Experience the unique culture of Masaai people.
- Understand about the medicinal plants, extraordinary trees, tracks and the local wildlife.
- A great BBQ-Buffet.
- Escape the familiarity of Stone Town with an adventure in greater Zanzibar City.
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere and amazing variety of Zanzibar's biggest market.
- Visit a local woodshop to learn how Zanzibar's famous wooden beds and carved doors are made.
- Hear about the interesting Chagga society.
- See Coffee and Banana Plantations close-up including a great water fall.
- Taste the famous Mbege drink made by bananas.
- Discover 'The Spice Island' through your senses.
- Indulge your taste buds with samples of fresh tropical fruits and spices at a local spice farm.
- Experience local life and development in a nearby village off the tourist trail.
- Explore the village of Tengeru, which is situated just outside Arusha.
- Enjoy a walking tour through the village to get an up close look at local farming life .
- Enjoy a lunch of local specialties at a local family's home.
- Enjoy game drives in the Serengeti.
- Savour traditional cuisine in a local village.
- Take in the views at Ngorongoro Crater.
- Enjoy wildlife safaris and game drives in Serengeti NP, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire NP.
- Visit a Maasai village.
- Relax on the beach in Zanzibar.
There’s something special about Tanzania. Historic and teeming with wildlife, it packs a visual punch ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Tamaqua
- Operator Open Africa Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 3,799 11 days View Tour
- Observe the great wildebeest migration..
- Discover Tanzania tourism icons- Ngorongoro–Serengeti.
- View natural wildlife, stunning scenery and discover African wilderness secrets..
From US$ 4,480 7 days View Tour
- Search for the Big Five across Africa.
- Snorkel the turquoise waters of Zanzibar.
- Get wet at Victoria Falls.
- Marvel at history and tradition whilst strolling through Stone Town.
- Take in the aromas at a spice plantation.
- Relax overlooking the ocean..
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results