- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Observe the great wildebeest migration.
- Discover Tanzania tourism icons Ngorongoro–Serengeti
- View natural wildlife, stunning scenery and discover African wilderness secrets.
- Meet the Hadzabe people observe and practice their way of life.
The great Serengeti wildebeest migration is the movement of vast numbers of the Serengeti's wildebeest, accompanied by large numbers of zebra, and smaller numbers of Grant's gazelle, Thompson's gazelle, eland and impala. These move in an annual pattern which is fairly predictable. They migrate throughout the year, constantly seeking fresh grazing lands and it's now thought that they are looking for better quality water.
Witness one of the world's most stunning natural spectacles - the Great Migration! Hundreds of thousands of wildebeest and zebras make their way across the Serengeti every year, in a breath-taking spectacle of beauty and savagery. During this special 7-days game drives and safari trip you will spend four full days in the Serengeti National Park, probably the world's best safari park, observing this incredible journey.
You will also have 1 cultural tour with the Hadzabe people, and learn about their way of living, including meeting the bushmen. Aside from Serengeti we will also spend one full day in the famous Ngorongoro Crater, famous for its dense wildlife population.
Please check out the Itinerary for the day-to-day activities on this Safari. Please do not hesitate to contact us here via Bookmundi if you have any questions.
Day 1: Arrive In Arusha
Day 2: Arusha to Cultural Tour With Hadzabe
Day 3: Explore The Ngorongoro Crater And Depart For Serengeti
Day 4: Discover Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Discover Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Discover Serengeti National Park
Day 7: Discover Serengeti Park- depart to Arusha
- Private Safari Vehicle 4WD open roof
- Professional driver guide
- Airport transfers JRO.ARUSHA/JRO,
- Full Board Accommodation
- All Park Entry Fees
- Flying Doctor insurance within East Africa
- Government taxes.
- Drinks e.g water, coffee, juice, and snacks
- Any other transfer and tours
- Any Airfare and visas
- Telephone calls and bar drinks while in the lodge/hotel,
- Any Extra service offered by lodges/hotel
- Earn US$ 157+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information> An African safari is an authentic adventure. For certain parts of this safari, expect driving on dirty road which may be bumpy and dusty here and there to make your safari really an African experience. However, our safari vehicles are designed to make your safari comfortable under difficult terrains. So, any person with physical fitness to sit on a safari vehicle is fit for this safari.