- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy wildlife drives in the Serengeti.
- Savour traditional cuisine in a local village.
- Take in the views at Ngorongoro Crater.
- Meet local artisans on a village walk
Witness wildlife on open savannah and experience the stunning beauty of the Great Rift Valley. Led by a certified safari guide, you'll journey to the Serengeti in search of phenomenal wildlife in its natural habitat. Full-service camping will bring you closer to the region’s animals and is an economical way to gain insight into local cultures in a short amount of time. Our small safari vehicles minimize drive times and improve your chances of snapping that perfect shot of one of the elusive "big five."
Day 1: Arusha
Day 2: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu
Day 3: Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 6: Ngorongoro/Arusha
- Simple hotels (1 nt), full-service camping (4 nts).
5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD60-80 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, certified safari driver/guide, camp crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tanzania Camping Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 82 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 55 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tanzania Camping Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tanzania Camping Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.