Tanzania Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
41 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 437 Reviews
- Stay in one of Northern Tanzania's most historic buildings and explore the lush tropical surrounds of Marangu.
- Taking the Marangu route to climb the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro allows you to stay in the comfort of huts.
- Travelling with experienced guides and porters, you'll be in good hands, with one guide for every two passengers.
SaveUS$ 655From US$ 3,400 US$ 2,890 8 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 9 seats left|
- Exciting Cultural Experience.
- Migration in the Southern plains of Serengeti.
- Hunting Predators in the plain of Serengeti.
- Enjoy game drives in some of the most popular national parks in Tanzania.
- Learn more about the Maasai people.
- Olduvai George Museum Visit.
This 6-day Tanzania tour is for those who want to enjoy wildlife safari trips in ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Moshi
- Operator Kanuth Adventures Safari
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Game-driving safaris through Northern National parks.
- Witness the 8th Wonder of the world – Wildebeest Migration.
- Tarangire home of Elephants - World Largest Mammals.
- Explore Dar es Salaam during a city tour.
- Go out on game drives in Mikumi National Park.
- Take a boat to Zanzibar, visit Stone Town and Prison Island.
- Discover Africa's fabled “Big Five".
- Explore the world-famous Ngorongoro Crater.
- Enjoy spectacular game drives in Tarangire National Park.
This 3-day safari, which specifically includes the Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater & Tarangire ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Arusha View Map
- Operator Expect In Africa Safari
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Size up mighty Mt Kilimanjaro from the lush tropical surrounds Marangu.
- Travel with a group of experienced guides and porters with 1 guide for every 2 passengers.
- Spy hiding monkeys and colourful bird species flitting through the rainforest.
SaveUS$ 198From US$ 3,960 9 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 21||Only 6 seats left|
- Views of Kilimanjaro - Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations..
- Ngorongoro - Stunning wildlife in the world's largest crater.
- Serengeti - Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa..
SavingUS$ 225From US$ 4,275 12 days View Tour
|Jul 27||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||Only 3 seats left|
- Take in the aromas on a spice plantation tour..
- Relax on a tropical beach..
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town.
SavingUS$ 43From US$ 816 5 days View Tour
|May 30||Only 6 seats left|
|May 31||Only 6 seats left|
- See big games in Tarangire National Park.
- Visit Serengeti National Park.
- Explore Ngorongoro, the largest intact crater in the world, see its rich wildlife.
- Visit the Ngorongoro Crater.
- See tree-climbing lions in Lake Manyara National Park.
- Explore the verdant plains of Serengeti National Park.
- Visit Tarangire National Park, see big games.
- Travel to Serengeti National Park, Tanzania's most popular safari destination.
- Explore the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Track the "big five" across the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater in agile safari vehicles..
- Chill out at Lake Malawi..
- Explore Victoria Falls and Zanzibar..
SavingUS$ 1,049From US$ 3,649 US$ 2,600 20 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 6 seats left|
- Get up close with the big fives in their natural habitat in Serengeti National Park.
- Meet and explore the lifestyle of Maasai, the most authentic tribe..
- Discover the wildlife wonders, African culture and breathtaking scenery..
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results