- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Track the "big five" across the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater in agile safari vehicles.
- Chill out at Lake Malawi.
- Explore Victoria Falls and Zanzibar.
Inhale the fragrant perfume of Zanzibar’s spice plantations, hunt for the perfect snapshot of the ever-elusive "big five," feel the thunder of Victoria Falls. Uncover the spectacular highlights of five African countries on this stellar 20-day adventure. Enjoy an intriguing combination of stunning wilderness and rural villages from the comfort of the Lando (overland adventure vehicle) and camp under the big African sky for a unique perspective of this majestic land. With a unique itinerary that offers plenty of options, uncover all that this diverse region has to offer.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls/Lusaka
Day 3: Lusaka/South Luangwa
Day 4: South Luangwa
Day 5: South Luangwa/Chipata
Day 6: Chipata/Kande Beach
Day 7: Kande Beach
Day 8: Kande Beach/Chitimba
Day 9: Chitimba
Day 10: Chitimba/Iringa
Day 11: Iringa/Dar es Salaam
Day 12: Dar es Salaam/Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 13: Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 14: Stone Town
Day 15: Stone Town/Bagamoyo
Day 16: Bagamoyo/Arusha
Day 17: Arusha/Serengeti National Park
Day 18: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 19: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 20: Arusha/Nairobi
- Participation camping (14 nts), full-service camping (2 nts), simple hotel (3 nts).
19 breakfasts, 16 lunches, 15 dinners
Note: Allow USD115-150 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicle, walking, ferry, minibus.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers, local guide.
- Your G for Good Moment: Tribal Textiles Market & Courtyard Cafe, Mfuwe
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Kande Beach Local Dinner, Kande Beach
- Zanzibar excursion
- Spice Plantation tour
- Entrance and wildlife safari drives in Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Victoria Falls & Serengeti Overland: Lakes & Landos tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 126 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 84 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Victoria Falls & Serengeti Overland: Lakes & Landos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Victoria Falls & Serengeti Overland: Lakes & Landos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.