- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wildlife Safari in Tarangire National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater
- Meeting with the maasai people and learning about their local culture
This safari will take you to Tarangire National Park and then Ngorongoro Crater where you will have assured opportunity of seeing some of the most famous wild animals of Tanzania, in particular, the big five, i.e., leopard, elephant, lion, buffalo and rhino.
You will also get a chance to meet and interact with the Maasai people in their traditional boma/ house. You can dance, take photos and be invited into their homes. There is also an opportunity to buy traditional artifacts and souvenirs at a discounted price, compared with buying them in town.
Day 1: ARRIVE IN ARUSHA
Day 2: ARUSHA TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Day 3: EXPLORE NGORONGORO CRATER AND RETURN TO ARUSHA
- Private safari vehicle 4WD open roof
- Professional driver guide
- Full Board Accommodation,
- All Park Entry Fees
- Crater Service fees
- Drinks, e.g water, juice and coffee and snacks
- Government taxes.
- Any other transfers
- Any optional Tour
- Any Airfare and visas
- Telephone calls and bar drinks while in the lodge/hotel
- Any Extra service offered by lodges/hotel
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.