- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Dar es Salaam during a city tour
- Go out on game drives in Mikumi National Park
- Take a boat to Zanzibar, visit Stone Town and Prison Island
- Enjoy a Spice tour of Zanzibar
We will pick you up at JNI Airport and transfer you to your beach abode in Dar es Salaam. Go out on a city tour of the capital on the second day of the trip. Head for Mikumi National Park the day after that and enjoy four game drives in reserve before heading for the final destination on your itinerary, Zanzibar, an island that was a popular trade transit in the past.
Visit the island's Stone Town and enjoy a spice tour (Zanzibar was renowned as a center of the spice trade in the past) before catching a flight back to Dar es Salaam, from where you can take the flight back home.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam arrival
Day 2: A full-day Dar es Salaam city tour
Day 3: Dar es Salaam - Mikumi National Park
Day 4: A full-day game drive in Mikumi National Park
Day 5: Mikumi National Park - Dar es Salaam - Zanzibar
Day 6: Zanzibar Stone Town tour & Prison Island
Day 7: A free day in Zanzibar
Day 8: Second free day in Zanzibar
Day 9: Zanzibar Blue Safari
Day 10: Zanzibar spice tour, flight back to Dar es Salaam & home
- The services of our knowledgeable, English-speaking driver/guide
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary. Drinking water provided
- All transfers as per the itinerary, including pickup transfer. Boat tickets to Zanzibar from Dar es Salaam & flight tickets from Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
- Park entrance fees
- Safari transport by a 4x4 vehicle (6 seats) with a roof hatch that pops up to enable easy game-viewing and photography
- Game drives and other activities as per itinerary
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Night Game drive at Mikumi
- International flight tickets and airport taxes
- Visas to Tanzania
- Expenses that are personal in nature (laundry, beer, etc)
- Activities that are optional as per the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.