- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- age_requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Serengeti The most iconic and prolific national park in Africa
- Great Rift Valley and Olduvai Gorge Spectacular geological features and the "Cradle of Mankind"
- Ngorongoro Crater The world's largest complete caldera home to rhino, leopard and giraffe
- Tarangire Herds of elephants and tree climbing lions in baobab dotted plains
Capturing the very essence of Africa, this trip boasts some of best safari opportunities on the continent. Search for the Big Five, sleep under canvas in the bush and watch the sun go down over the plains. Serengeti - The most iconic and prolific national park in Africa Ngorongoro Crater - The world's largest complete caldera home to rhino, leopard and giraffe Tarangire - Huge herds of elephants and tree climbing lions in baobab dotted plains.
Day 1 : Join trip in Arusha
Day 2 : Drive to Manyara National Park; Afternoon Game Drive
Day 3 : Visit Olduvai Gorge, one of the most important paleoanthropological sites in the world; Enter the Serengeti National Park for a game drive to the camp
Day 4 : Full day safari in the Serengeti National Park
Day 5 : Game drive to depart Serengeti National park before driving to our accommodation near the Ngorongoro Conservation area
Day 6 : Early morning game drive in Ngorongoro Crater in search of the Big Five
Day 7 : Drive to Tarangire National Park, home to some of Tanzania's largest elephant herds; Afternoon Game Drive
Day 8 : Trip ends at Kilimanjaro Airport
- Ilboru Safari Lodge (1 night)
- Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp (1 night)
- Serengeti Kati Kati Camp (2 nights)
- Ngorongoro Farm House (2 nights)
- Lake Burunge Tented Camp (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Serengeti Wildlife Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 193 today.
- Earn US$ 128+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Serengeti Wildlife Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Serengeti Wildlife Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Serengeti Wildlife Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.