- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel across the Serengeti.
- Search for the "big five" in incredible wildlife parks.
- Savour traditional cuisine.
- Visit a Samburu village.
Led by a certified safari guide, this 14-day tour will bring you to the famous wildlife habitats of both Kenya and Tanzania. Descend into the Great Rift Valley and the Ngorongoro Crater for stunning wilderness and let your spirit soar as you race across the plains of the Masai Mara and Serengeti tracking Africa’s elusive "big five." Our safari vehicles minimize drive times and improve your chances of getting the perfect shot — and full-service camping will bring you even closer to the region’s wildlife.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Samburu National Reserve
Day 3: Samburu National Reserve
Day 4: Samburu National Reserve/Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 6: Lake Nakuru National Park/Masai Mara
Day 7: Masai Mara
Day 8: Masai Mara/Nairobi
Day 9: Nairobi/Arusha
Day 10: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu
Day 11: Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park
Day 12: Serengeti National Park
Day 13: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 14: Ngorongoro/Arusha
- Simple hotels (3 nts), full-service camping (8 nts), permanent tented camp (2 nts).
13 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 9 dinners
Note: Allow USD90-120 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari van, private minibus/shuttle, 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified driver/guide, camp crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Samburu entrance, wildlife safari drives, and village visit
- Lake Nakuru wildlife safari drive
- Masai Mara wildlife safari drives
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya & Tanzania Camping Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 188 today.
- Earn US$ 125+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya & Tanzania Camping Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya & Tanzania Camping Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya & Tanzania Camping Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.