- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spot the "big five" from agile 4x4 safari vehicles.
- Feel the mist of Victoria Falls.
- Chill out at Lake Malawi.
- Raft the Zambezi River.
Now's the time to explore Africa on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Southeastern Africa hits all the senses, from the fragrant perfume of Zanzibar’s spice plantations to the thunderous roar of Victoria Falls and spotting the elusive "big five" across the Serengeti. You'll uncover the diverse wonders of five African countries on this stellar 20-day adventure. Enjoy the vast wilderness and rural villages from the comfort of our Lando (overland adventure vehicle) and camp under the vast African sky for a new perspective of this majestic land and, perhaps, the world.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Arusha
Day 3: Arusha/Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 5: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 6: Arusha/Bagamoyo
Day 7: Bagamoyo/Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 8: Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 9: Stone Town
Day 10: Stone Town/Baobab Valley
Day 11: Baobab Valley/Iringa
Day 12: Iringa/Chitimba
Day 13: Chitimba/Kande Beach
Day 14: Kande Beach
Day 15: Kande Beach/Chipata
Day 16: Chipata/South Luangwa
Day 17: South Luangwa
Day 18: South Luangwa/Lusaka
Day 19: Lusaka/Victoria Falls
Day 20: Victoria Falls
- Participation camping (13 nts), full-service camping (2 nts) simple hotels (4 nts multi-share with up to 3 people).
18 breakfasts, 15 lunches, 14 dinners
Note: Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, minibuses, ferry, walking.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers, local guide.
- Your G for Good Moment: Tribal Textiles Market & Courtyard Cafe, Mfuwe
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Local Living Moment: Kande Beach Local Dinner, Kande Beach
- Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater entrances and wildlife safari drives
- Zanzibar excursion (3 days)
- Spice plantation entrance and guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Serengeti to Victoria Falls Overland: Night Stars & Spices tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Serengeti to Victoria Falls Overland: Night Stars & Spices tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Serengeti to Victoria Falls Overland: Night Stars & Spices tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Serengeti to Victoria Falls Overland: Night Stars & Spices tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.