- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marvel at the iconic Victoria Falls
- Undertake a canoe adventure on the Lower Zambezi
- Discover South Luangwa National Park on a game walk & 4WD game drives
- Snorkelling & enjoy the beaches of Lake Malawi
From Zambia through Malawi, down the Mozambique coast to South Africa, this is a fascinating and diverse journey. This extraordinary adventure takes you off the beaten track across South Eastern Africa. Discover Africa's renowned wildlife on game drives and walks in the world famous Kruger National Park and South Luangwa. From exploring the incredible Victoria Falls and an unforgettable canoe trip down the mighty Zambezi River, to camping on a sun-drenched beach and snorkelling the turquoise waters of Lake Malawi, this trip is full of magnificent highlights for the avid traveller. Our fascinating journey through spectacular landscapes and diverse cultures includes the wonders of the Mozambique coast with its intoxicating mix of enticing white beaches, coral reefs, delicious seafood and island excursions by traditional dhow, overlaid by strong Arab influences. This is an amazingly diverse discovery tour for the outdoor enthusiast and those with an adventurous spirit seeking a truly unforgettable cultural and wildlife experience.
Day 1 : Join Livingstone
Day 2 : Day at leisure to enjoy the area and the Falls at your own pace
Day 3 : Kafue River
Day 4-5 : Lower Zambezi Canoeing
Day 6 : Lusaka
Day 7-9 : South Luangwa National Park
Day 10-11 : Lake Malawi
Day 12-13 : Transit Mozambique
Day 14-15 : Bazaruto Islands
Day 16-17 : Inhambane
Day 18 : Chizavane
Day 19-20 : Kruger National Park
Day 21 : Mpumalanga, Panorama Route
Day 22 : To Johannesburg, trip concludes
- 6 nights in comfortable hotels and lodges on a twinshare basis
- 21 breakfasts, 19 lunches and 16 dinners
- Private transport in custom built vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- 15 nights limited participation camping on a twinshare tent basis
- Group camping equipment including tent and mattress (sleeping bag and pillow not included)
- Game drives and excursions as listed in itinerary
- National park fees and site entrance fees as listed in itinerary
- Local cash payment of US$400 payable to tour leader on day 1
- Optional activities
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature (i.e laundry, phone calls, tips, etc)
- International flights and taxes
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 160 today.
- Save US$ 106+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zambia, Malawi & Mozambique Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Zambia, Malawi & Mozambique Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zambia, Malawi & Mozambique Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.