- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy breakfast and included transfers from your hotel to Gansbaii South Africa.
- Learn about great white sharks from the area's foremost experts.
- Opt to cage dive with these amazing animals.
- Discover the conservation and ethical practices of shark cage diving.
This full-day tour is sure to leave you breathless. Head to the fishing town of Gansbaai and learn all about Great White Sharks from some of the foremost experts on shark cage diving in this region. Take in your surroundings, marvel at the sharks, and opt to get face-to-face with these incredible animals during your tour.
Duration: 9-10 hours
Meeting Point: You will be picked up at the hotel you are staying in. The exact time will be confirmed the night before. Please make sure that we have a valid contact number for you on file so that the company can reach you to confirm the pick up time.
Finish Point: You will be dropped back off at your hotel.
Take your Cape Town experience to the next level with this adrenaline pumping shark cage diving experience. Enjoy breakfast and included transfers from your Cape Town hotel to view the great white sharks in Gansbaai, South Africa. Learn from some of the area’s foremost experts on these massive creatures while being taught about the conservation and ethical practices of shark cage diving. Then it’s bombs away as you can opt to get up close and personal with a great white on this once-in-a-lifetime activity.
Note that this Day Tour is operated by one of G Adventures' preferred suppliers and will be a shared service with other non-G Adventures travellers.
Packing essentials: Swimsuit/bathing costume, change of warm clothes, camera, sunscreen, hat, motion sickness medicine—if you are prone to it.
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch
- Supplier van
- Professional English Speaking Local Guide
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Shark Cage Diving, Cape Town
- Full-day shark cage diving excursion
- Return transfer to and from Cape Town hotel
- Breakfast and lunch in Gansbaai
- Diving gear with snorkel only
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town Day Tour: Shark Cage Diving (full day) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 11 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town Day Tour: Shark Cage Diving (full day) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town Day Tour: Shark Cage Diving (full day) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town Day Tour: Shark Cage Diving (full day) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 7 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 3. Trip Type : Day ToursDay Tours let you experience the best a city has to offer in one day or less, and can be booked whether or not you’re on a multi-day tour.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.