- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness the Big Five on a private reserve
- Go on a safari just a few hours away from Cape Town
- Breakfast, lunch and use of swimming pools included
Your guide will collect you at roughly 6:30am in exclusive transportation for you and your group/family (Min 4 People for private otherwise it is shared transport). The drive is roughly two-and-a-half hours so you can sit back, relax, even catch a few more winks if needed. On arrival, you will be served a full breakfast to prepare you for the day ahead.
The 2 to 3-hour safari departs at 10:15am or 1:30pm and is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings as well as informative information about all the animals, easily rousing your inner wild side. All safaris are taken in an open top 4 x 4 with options of using a quad bike or on horseback.
The Cape Town safari day tour includes a buffet breakfast, lunch, and the option of cooling off in one of two breathtaking swimming pools. You are welcome to take advantage of the pools before or after your Big 5 Safari.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Private driver and ranger
- Buffet breakfast and lunch
- Safari in 4x4
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationYou can also opt for a quad bike or horse ride safari instead of a 4X4.