- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Discover the fascinating history of the Falkland Islands
- Explore South Georgia, with its remarkable history and spectacular wildlife
- Visit the stunning Antarctic Peninsula
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, seals and whales
The journey begins in the Falklands with its large population of Rockhopper and Magellanic penguins, along with Black-browed albatross. In South Georgia, the ship threads her way through magical fjords to Salisbury Plain and Gold Harbour, places so remote that they have evolved into astonishing wildlife havens boasting a 100,000-plus population of King penguins on their beaches.The voyage continues to an enchanted world of icebergs and ice-covered mountains in the bays and channels of the Antarctic Peninsula. This is home to an extraordinary array of wildlife: penguins of almost all descriptions, Leopard and smaller seals, and three or four species of whales.
Day 1: Start Buenos Aires, Argentina; overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Charter flight to Ushuaia; board ship and sail along the Beagle Channel.
Day 3: Sail east towards the Falkland Islands.
Day 4-5: Falkland Islands.
Day 6-7: At sea sailing towards South Georgia
Day 8-11: South Georgia.
Day 12-13: At sea sailing towards the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic
Day 14-17: South Shetlands and Antarctic Peninsula.
Day 18-19: Sail back through the Drake Passage.
Day 20: Disembark in Ushuaia; charter flight back to Buenos Aires and end.
- All accommodation
- Beer and wine at dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- 18 nights on the ship
- Expedition cruising in comfortable conditions
- All meals while on the ship
- All gratuities (November 2018-March 2019 only)
- Tour leader throughout and qualified Expedition Staff
- Any international flights to/from buenos aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia via Buenos Aires tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 350 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 16 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia via Buenos Aires tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia via Buenos Aires tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.