- Sightseeing tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tour Iguazu Falls
- Bus trip from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- Argentina Iguazu Falls National Park
- Brazil side of the falls
Long-distance buses have long been the friends of backpackers and low-budget travelers. It’s a simple concept: board the bus at night, sleep (hopefully) until morning, and hop off at your new destination.
Surrounded by tropical jungle and home to incredible biodiversity, discover walking trails and Iguazu Fall’s eco-train, which is in perfect harmony with nature. Iguazu Falls is truly one of the true natural wonders of the world and both of Iguazu Falls´ Argentine and Brazilian sides will be sure to impress.
Iguazu falls, breathtaking the Argentinian and the Brazilian side!
The night bus from Iguazu to Buenos Aires was good.
The organisation was really perfect and in detail. Every day there was someone to pick us up, to make sure we were ok, etc. The guidelines with the time of pick up, were very helpful.
I just gave the organisation an excellent rating for world's best tour operator. :)”
We would love to give you some comments.
Quick replies and feedback and great options in organizing the trip exactly the way we wanted it to be. We have seen so many beautiful sights and places that we will remember for the rest of our lives and your help at the bus station was top noch, we would never have managed without you.
Best hotel was the Marcopolo in Iguazu , very nice and clean and nice staff helpful ( Maybe the sun and the 29 degrees helped the good feeling for this place :)
All the other places have also been very good we are very satisfied . If tf there is one thing we would like to mention it is the breakfast time at the last Hotel Salta Por Siempre. It does not start until 08:00 and most of the tours start 07.30 so that was a little minus .
All the tours and tourguides have been perfect. They all spoke good english and made us feel like a part of the trip even when we were the only english speaking persons. They all waited for us at the airports and they were very helpful and knowledgeble.
All in all we give you 5 stars out of 5 possible and we couldent ask for a better time in Argentina
Today our adventure continues to Tupiza Bolivia.
Thanks again and many hugs from us !”
The crew stopped several times and got out of the bus for breaks but made sure to lock us inside when they did. The attendant was annoyed the one and only time I asked him for a glass of water. The bus company, Crucero del Norte, is NOT in the business of serving international travellers but apparently SayHueque, the Argentine tour assembler, could care less. Totally disgusting and incompetent.”
Hope this message finds you well.
My name is Noelia and I am the Sales Manager of Say Hueque.
We are really sad to read you Feedback about the Bus from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls. It is the main goal of Say Hueque to create the best Travel Experiences, and we understand your expectations were not fully satisfied. We are really sorry about this.
We sell lot of buses here in Argentina, and it is the first time, we receive a comment like yours. As you may know, the bus transportation service in this package is not a touristic service, it is a public transportation service for local people and tourism, like the airlines or ferries. Despite this, here in Argentina the buses are very good compared to the rest of South América, and Crucero del Norte is one of the best companies! That is why we work with them, but after your feedback we are going to research and work to improve.
Regarding the service and the treatment of drivers, it varies depending on who the driver is, and this is something we cannot manage, but of course we will make a formal complaint to the company.
Maria and I are really sad about this. We really care, and it is our main concern, your opinion. So, of course, we highly appreciate your Feedback and we will work to improve our services.
Warm regards from Buenos Aires,
Day 1: From Buenos Aires, travel to Iguazu Falls by bus
Day 2: Puerto Iguazu
Day 3: Iguazu Falls Tours: Argentine Side
Day 4: Iguazu Falls Tours: Brazilian Side
- Transfers and buses mentioned in the itinerary
- One way bus “Super Cama” from Buenos Aires to Iguazu
- 2 nights accomodation in Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazu Tour (Brazilian & Argentinean side)
- Bilingual local guide (English / Spanish).
- Ecological train ride
- One way bus from Iguazu Falls to Buenos Aires or another destination.
- National Park Entrance fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Iguazú Eco Fee: Mandatory tax to be paid once you get to your hotel in Iguazú. It's about 5 usd per guest, per night, and it varies according to your hotel category. Only cash is accepted.
- Visa to enter Brazil: US, Canadian, Japanese and Australian citizens require a visa to enter Brazil (for other nationalities please check requirements). Visa must be obtained online and prior to trave
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. Please note that buses are from regular services bus companies, bed executive type ( is not a tourist ride). The duration of the trip is between 18/20hs. The service on board depends exclusively on the hired company. The toilette offers reduce service. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.