- A traditional homestay is the perfect way to access remote parts of this region and get a real glimpse of Vietnamese life, not to mention the beauty of a home cooked local meal after a day of hiking.
- Hike through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa and you’ll quickly realise why this has become an iconic image of Vietnam.
- Meet a community of hill-tribe people who have been in Vietnam for over three centuries.
Northwest Vietnam is a captivating mix of dramatic mountainscapes, crisp fresh air and colourfully-clothed hilltribes ... Read More
SaveUS$ 18From US$ 353 5 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 3||Only 9 seats left|
- Cruise and kayak along the emerald waters and limestone peaks of Halong Bay.
- Dip into traditional Vietnamese culture by trekking through lush hill tribe villages.
- Walk and cycle on a tour through historic towns of Hue, Hoi An and Hanoi.
Whether it's kayaking beneath towering cliffs in the South China Sea, cycling by vibrant ... Read More
SaveUS$ 100From US$ 1,999 14 days View Tour
|Aug 3||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 26||Only 8 seats left|
- Kayak through limestone karsts in Halong Bay..
- Walk among the hills of Mai Chau..
- Cycle through unspoiled countryside..
Perfect for the active adventurer, this trip will have you hiking, biking, and paddling through ... Read More
SavingUS$ 336From US$ 1,749 US$ 1,413 10 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 14||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy the amazing landscape.
- Experience unique local custome of Ethnic group in Sapa.
- Experience an authentic trek, off the beaten path.
- Enjoy local lunches with traditional Hmong families.
- Trek with a small group for the best experience and interaction with your guide.
- Enjoy sweeping views of the Drakenberg Amphitheatre.
- See Tugela Falls — the second-highest waterfall in the world.
- Experience pristine, untouched wilderness.
- Starts Drakensberg, South Africa
- Ends Drakensberg, South Africa
- Stay in a local homestay and get to know our H'mong hosts invite you to learn about their rich culture, to share stories and to try some of their local home cooked cuisine..
- As the dramatic mountains of Heaven’s Gate soar above the green forests and rice paddies of Ha Giang, a deep appreciation of this region's landscape will be understood as you journey through it.
- Mrs Mai’s Responsible Tourism project in Dong Van is an eye-opening insight into the world of human trafficking.
The remote mountains of northwest Vietnam are home to some of South East Asia’s most ... Read More
SaveUS$ 52From US$ 1,030 10 days View Tour
|Jul 1||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 11||Only 5 seats left|
- Explore sapa with English-speaking guides from Hanoi.
- Admire Sapa Town with its colorful traditional costumes.
- Enjoy a long trek through rice terraces.
Sapa is one of the most interesting sightseeing in the north of Vietnam, with the ... Read More
- Operator Go Asia Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Trekking
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Bus
- Age Range 5 to 79 years old
- Premium Adventure: upgraded accommodation throughout.
- 3 flights included to limit road journeys and maximise your time at each destination .
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay.
Vietnam’s landscape of limestone cliffs and great rivers provides a backdrop to a fascinating culture ... Read More
SaveUS$ 132From US$ 2,649 14 days View Tour
|Jul 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Experience three distinctly different countries in two weeks.
- Overnight in the Mekong Delta at a homestay.
- Visit the moving Killing Fields of Cambodia.
Beginning in frenetic Saigon we cross three countries in two weeks, making for a varied ... Read More
SaveUS$ 117From US$ 2,349 15 days View Tour
|Oct 19||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Trek in the beautiful Bach Ma National Park.
- Visit Do Quyen Waterfall.
This adventure/ecological tour will take you to the most unique and beautiful landscapes around Hue ... Read More
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results