- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Bac Ha, the biggest highland market in North Vietnam takes place on every Sunday.
Day 1: Hanoi - Bac Ha ( L, D)
Day 2: Bac Ha- Hoang Su Phi- Ha Giang (B, L, D)
Day 3: Ha Giang- SHa Giang- Sa Phin- Dong Van (B, L, D)a Phin- Dong Van (B, L, D)
Day 4: Dong Van- Meo Vac- Bac Me (B, L, D)
Day 5: Bac Me- Cao Bang- Quang Uyen (B, L, D)
Day 6: Quang Uyen- Ban Gioc Waterfall- Cao Bang (B, L, D)
Day 7: Cao Bang- Hanoi (B , L)
- Private door-to-door pick-up & -off services.
- All private transfer and transportation
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Incredible Landscapes Of The Northern Vietnam 7 Days 6 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 December 2020, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Incredible Landscapes Of The Northern Vietnam 7 Days 6 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Incredible Landscapes Of The Northern Vietnam 7 Days 6 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.