- Sightseeing tour
- Countryside and village visits
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the most famous landmarks of Hanoi
- Spend amazing two days cruising around the world heritage site of Halong Bay
- Gain a deeper understanding of the colorful ethnic minority communities in Sapa
- Discover the stunning landscape at the mountainous resort town of Sapa
End the tour with an amazing cruise across the world heritage site of Halong Bay. Explore the stunning karst islands of the bay and experience wonderful water activities such as swimming, kayaking, night squid fishing or simply sunbathing on the cruise sundeck.
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi city tour; night train to Sapa
Day 3: Lao Cai - Sapa trek
Day 4: Muong Hoa Valley trek; night train to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi - Halong; overnight cruise
Day 6: Halong - Hanoi - Departure
- 5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Hotels in Hanoi and Sapa (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Private cabin on-board Halong bay cruise boat
- A professional English-speaking guide
- Round trip airport transfer
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- A/C transports as per the itinerary
- Round trip ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMuseum of Ethnology is closed on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. A visit to Bat Trang pottery village will be arranged as the replacement for museum. Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy, etc) should be made before departure date Large luggage are advised to be left at the hotel for convenience Arrival/departure info required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure The order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers The itinerary may be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.