- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kayak through limestone karsts in Halong Bay.
- Walk among the hills of Mai Chau.
- Cycle through unspoiled countryside.
- Soak in the energy of Ho Chi Minh City.
Perfect for the active adventurer, this trip will have you hiking, biking, and paddling through the best of Vietnam. Kayak through Halong Bay’s towering limestone karsts, trek the Mai Chau area, and cycle through small towns for an authentic taste of Vietnam. When you’re not pedalling or paddling, you'll visit the country's cultural highlights like the Cu Chi Tunnels and Emperor's Tomb, or overnight at a local family’s homestay. Whether by bike or on foot, this tour will keep you grounded in Vietnam's intriguing culture.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City/Hoi An
Day 3: Hoi An
Day 4: Hoi An/Huế
Day 5: Huế/Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi/Mai Châu
Day 7: Mai Châu/Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 9: Ha Long/Hanoi
Day 10: Hanoi
- Hotels (6 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt), homestay (1 nt).
9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD85-110 for meals not included.
- Hike, kayak, bicycle, bus, train, plane, junk boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Mai Chau Homestay, Mai Châu
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour
- Escorted cycling trips
- Entrance to the Emperor's Tomb and Citadel
- Countryside hike
- Halong Bay overnight boat trip with seafood meals
- Sea-kayaking and cave visit
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66 today.
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Hike, Bike & Kayak tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Hike, Bike & Kayak tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.