- City sightseeing
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
Take a summer adventure into the traditions and cultures of Vietnam with our Summer Idyll 15 Day Tour
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 4: Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
Day 5: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
Day 6: Hanoi - Mai Chau (B/L/D)
Day 7: Mai Chau - Hanoi (B/L)
Day 8: Hanoi - Hoi An (B)
Day 9: Free In Hoi An (B)
Day 10: Free In Hoi An (B)
Day 11: Free In Hoi An (B)
Day 12: Free In Hoi An (B)
Day 13: Free in Hoi An (B)
Day 14: Hoi An - Hanoi (B)
Day 15: Hanoi Departure (B)
- Breakfast (B), Lunch (L) & Dinner (D) as mentioned in the tour program
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program
- English-speaking guide as per program
- Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam
- Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Luxury Cabins & Suites with A/C on cruise
- Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam
- Meals not mentioned in the tour program
- International flight and taxes
- Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes
- Other personal expenses: tips, souvenirs, etc.
- Beauty spa services & massage
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Summer Idyll 15 Days 14 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 February 2022, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Summer Idyll 15 Days 14 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Summer Idyll 15 Days 14 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.