- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This tour will take you to many significant and special places, including the sanctuary of the ancient Champa kingdom.
Day 1: Arrive in Hue (L/D)
Day 2: Hue - Phong Nha (B/L/D)
Day 3: Phong Nha - Hue (B/L/D)
Day 4: Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An (B/L/D)
Day 5: Hoi An - My Son (B/L/D)
Day 6: Hoi An - Da Nang Airport (B/L)
- Breakfast (B), Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program
- English-speaking guide as per program
- Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam
- Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
- Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam
- Meals not mentioned
- International flight and taxes
- Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Experience The Highlights Of Central Vietnam 6 Days 5 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 416 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 11 days before departure. For any departures within 05 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Experience The Highlights Of Central Vietnam 6 Days 5 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Experience The Highlights Of Central Vietnam 6 Days 5 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.