Looking for available travel experts
Vietnam Countryside and village visits Tours 2019/2020
14 Countryside and village visits Tours with 1081 Reviews
- Learn more about life in the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy an overnight cruise trip in Ha Long Bay.
- Explore Hoi An, a melting pot of Chinese, Vietnamese & French cultures.
- Enjoy cruising in Ha Long Bay.
- Go out on sightseeing tours of Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City & Phnom Penh.
- Relax in Phuket, visit some of its surrounding islands.
- Explore the Mekong Delta region.
- Visit the floating market of Can Tho & learn more about the local way of living.
- Travel to Chau Doc, a city along the Vietnam-Cambodia border.
- Treck through rice paddies to local villages.
- Immerse yourself in tribal culture.
- Pass by waterfalls and buffalos.
- Hop on a Vespa and zip between paddy fields.
- Drive through sleepy villages and across bamboo bridges.
- Learn how to make (and eat) the perfect Banh Dap.
- Visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam.
- Explore the rice fields and limestone mountains by bicycle.
- Partake in a special, locally-cooked lunch prepared by a home chef.
- Row down the river on traditional round wooden boats.
- Jump into traditional local fishing life.
- Dine at a true locals house.
- Enjoy cycling through Hanoi's countryside.
- Explore the Bat Trang Village.
- See workers involved in making ceramics, try making one on your own.
- Visit a local family in Tam Coc and learn more about their culture.
- Get insights into Vietnamese history in Hua Lu, once the country's capital.
- Enjoy beautiful sceneries in Tam Coc, often cited as the Ha Long Bay on land.
- River Cruise.
- Private Mud Pool.
- Lunch included.
- Take a step back to ancient times when visiting this unique preserved village.
- Have a traditional Vietnamese lunch in one of the old houses.
- Visit pagodas where you can see many Buddhas.
- Discover Trang An, widely regarded as the 'Ha Long Bay on land'.
- Meet locals in Van Lam and learn about their culture.
- Explore the Bich Dong Pagoda, learn more about Buddhism's history in Vietnam.
- Cycle through rice paddies.
- Try your hand at cooking the local way.
- Learn to farm like a local.
- Explore Angkor Wat by bicycle with a licensed guide.
- Engage with local NGOs to learn about community development and social impact.
- Cycle from Siem Reap to Saigon across the Mekong Delta.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results