- Bicycle tour
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise and kayak along the emerald waters and limestone peaks of Halong Bay
Whether it's kayaking beneath towering cliffs in the sea, cycling by vibrant green paddy fields in the Mekong Delta or trekking amongst colourful hill tribes, this dynamic trip allows us to interact with the local people and environment in a way we couldn't by vehicle alone. We get a great insight into everyday life as well as seeing all the major sights. Of course, all this activity needs fuelling, which gives us the perfect excuse for sampling the superb Vietnamese cuisine.
Day 1: Start Hanoi
Day 2: To Da Bac; trek through Dzao Tien country; overnight in hill-tribe longhouse
Day 3: Trek amongst hill-tribe villages
Day 4: Boat to Thung Nai; Hanoi city tour
Day 5: To Halong Bay; cruise/kayak; dinner and overnight on boat
Day 6: Cruise then return to Hanoi; overnight train to Hue
Day 7: Sightseeing by private bus in Hue
Day 8: Visit Tu Duc Mausoleum; drive to Hoi An
Day 9: Walking tour of Hoi An; free afternoon
Day 10: Fly to Saigon; afternoon visit Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 11: Cycle ride to Cai Be; visit handicraft workshops; drive to Can Tho
Day 12: Boat trip to floating markets; cycle ride; boat trip to island homestay
Day 13: Cruise to Cai Be; to Saigon for afternoon city tour
Day 14: End Saigon
- All accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trails of Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 124 today.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trails of Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trails of Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trails of Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.