Solo traveling in Turkey is easier than you might think. Here is a look at some of the best solo experiences you can look forward to when visiting the land of four seasons:
- Solo trip to Istanbul to take in the sights: Visit Istanbul to see its grandiose structures like the Galata Tower, the Hagia Sophia, and the Grand Bazaar in a pre-booked sightseeing trip. Join a group of travelers to see the ins and outs of the city and go searching for the best Lahmacun in the city in your free time.
- Go on a solo tour to Antalya to walk on the coastlines: The cobbled streets and the ancient quarter of the photogenic city of Antalya are the perfect place for a solo Turkey trip. Stroll back through time by exploring the many museums and historical sites in a guided group tour. You could also take some time for yourself or join a small group of traveling companions to enjoy nature and the pristine coastline of Antalya.
- Find out about the nightlife on a solo trip to Kas: Every solo traveler knows that exploring nightlife can be daunting. So why not join a group excursion for a memorable night out? You will have the time of your life exploring the vibrant haunts of Kas with like-minded individuals looking for a vibe in Turkey.
- Luxury solo trips in Turkey: Turkey solo trips can be your “me time” to enjoy the finer things in life. Stay in a swanky cave hotel in Cappadocia, take a hot air balloon ride over the region’s stunning landscape with a champagne breakfast, spoil yourself with a view over the Turquoise coast while enjoying only the finest food and attractions, or indulge in the finest baklava Istanbul has to offer.
- Budget solo trips in Turkey: Turkey is a fantastic place to enjoy a solo trip on a budget. Here, being budget-friendly rarely means forgoing all luxuries. There are tons of free things to do in Turkey, like hikes on the Mediterranean coast or access to museums. Save money on bucket list experiences like a hot air balloon ride in Pamukkale. Joining a group tour as a solo traveler is also a good way to control your expenses, as a group booking and travel cost less.
Solo travelers can get into all sorts of adventures in Turkey with like-minded people on group excursions.
Here are some of the popular Turkey solo trips based on duration:
Should you have custom requirements when it comes to designing a perfect solo tour in Turkey, you could submit a customized trip request for Turkey as well.
- Turkey’s top attractions are of a world-class standard. You will have no problem exploring them on your own, but joining a group helps you save up on tour guide costs.
- Joining a group as a solo traveler makes transportation much more affordable as you get group discounts.
- Turkey receives many solo travelers from around the world. You will find a like-minded traveler in no time to share your experience with.
- Get your hands on a collective museum pass to get great discounts on museum entry, the best way to save some money when traveling through Turkey solo.
- Some areas in Istanbul are not ideal for solo travelers, especially females. Stick to popular tourist locations if you are going out at night.
- Many Turkish foods are enjoyed as a group so make friends at your accommodation and join them for a delectable communal feast, instead of dining solo all the time.