- Munch your way across Istanbul, from the tasty street food cart to the meyhane (traditional tavern) in one of the city’s truly local (and non-touristy) food areas
- From meze and cheese, to Turkish pastries, Maraş ice cream, and the epic Islak Burger, you’d better pack your appetite for this filling journey!
- Most tours will leave you lost trying to explore the Aya Sofia on your own – here you’ll take a guided tour through the hidden tales of this magnificent one-of-a-kind monument
From US$ 390 3 days View Tour
|Jan 23||10+ seats left|
|Jan 25||10+ seats left|
- Istanbul is brimming with delectable dishes, and the options can be dizzying. But your expert local guide will have you headed straight for the best spots
- On no other Intrepid trip can you taste the tantalising flavours of Akyaka's Wednesday farmers' market, a true local gem in this tiny town dedicated to slow food
- With hands-on cooking classes, you'll get up close and personal with Turkey's age-old culinary traditions, preparing specialties like manti and tatli
From US$ 1,510 10 days View Tour
|Apr 15||10+ seats left|
|May 6||Only 9 seats left|
- Visit the Grand Bazaar
- Explore hidden backstreets and local hotspots in Sultanahmet
- Wander past one of the oldest markets in Istanbul, Sahaflar Carsisi (book bazaar)
- Wander off the tourist trail to taste authentic Turkish food sensations
- Enjoy borek, meze and baklava in numerous taverns and stalls of Istanbul
- Soak in the late-night atmosphere of the pulsing Taksim Square
- Support a local NGO helping Syrian refugees to find their feet in a new home.
- Enjoy a delicious Syrian meal and talk directly with people who have had to flee Syria.
- Meet some of the volunteers who dedicate their time to helping others.
- Explore the Spice Bazaar and learn how they make the Turkish delight
- Enjoy the delicious Turkish cuisine at popular street stalls
- Enjoy scenic stroll along the Üsküdar
- See how wine production evolved in Turkey over 4000 years
- Visit some of the most popular rock formations in the region
- Explore Red Valley vineyards and a number of tastings
- Learn about Turkish life in the home of a local family
- Taste authentic home-cooked Turkish food and feel warm Turkish hospitality
- Spend an evening with Istanbul locals and views of the Marmara Sea
- Visit the magnificent Blue Mosque to learn more about its intricate interiors
- Explore Hagia Sophia and check out this architectural masterpiece
- Unearth hidden treasures and tales at the Topkapi Palace
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results