- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ancient history and monuments of the Ottoman Empire
- Visit the Roman city of Ephesus
- Limestone cascades and thermal springs at Pamukkale
- Discover one of the bestpreserved theatres of the ancient world, Aspendos
Turkey is one of the most important countries in the development of the western world; over the centuries it has provided a geographical and cultural bridge between Asia and Europe, with ruins and monuments attesting to the rise and fall of many great empires. Starting in Istanbul, we travel through the country, visiting ancient cities and UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Ephesus, Hierapolis and Aspendos, exploring the natural wonders at Pamukkale and Cappadocia and taking some time out to relax on the Aegean coast. Add to that the memorials of Gallipoli and you can be sure of a fascinating journey that showcases the best of this country.
Transfer to Çanakkale via Gallipoli Peninsula.
Visit the ancient city of Troy; head to the Aegean coastal town of Ayvalik.
Visit the ancient city of Pergamon; afternoon transfer to Kuşadasi.
Visit the historic site of Ephesus and the town of Selçuk.
Explore the limestone cascades of Pamukkale and the Roman ruins of
Visit Xanthos; transfer to coastal town of Kaş.
Free day to rest or choose from the many activities available.
Transfer to the lively city of Antalya; afternoon sightseeing.
Visit the world-renowned theatre of Aspendos; afternoon transfer to Konya.
Visit the Mevlana Museum then on to the Cappadocia region.
Discover Göreme Open Air Museum and one of Cappadocia's fascinating
Transfer to the charming UNESCO-listed town of Safranbolu.
Transfer to Istanbul; afternoon sightseeing including the Blue Mosque and
- 14 nights comfortable hotels, all en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Travel by air-conditioned vehicle
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Arrival & departure transfers for group flights
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 188 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.