- Visit a local Sri Lankan village and learn first hand about local life before climbing Pidurangala Rock for an amazing view over the famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress..
- Stroll through rolling green tea plantations, pick tea with the locals, experience thundering waterfalls, Little Adam’s Peak and the famous Nine Arches Bridge..
- Get up close and personal with some of the world’s most amazing wildlife on a once in a lifetime Safari experience.
|Aug 27||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 4||Only 4 seats left|
- Go out on a boat ride in the Negambo Lagoon.
- Visit the famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
- Explore the Dambulla Cave Temple.
- Private whale watching from a chartered boat.
- Four game drives within Yala and Udawalawe National Parks.
- Sinharaja Rainforest and tranquil Talalla beach.
|Nov 7||Only 4 seats left|
|Nov 21||Only 8 seats left|
- Search for wildlife on a safari..
- Spend the night at a local tea plantation and estate..
- Cruise through some of the world's most beautiful islands..
|Sep 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 20||Only 3 seats left|
- Leopards - Take a jeep safari in Willpaththu National Park.
- Mihintale - Explore the caves where Buddhism began in Sri Lanka.
- Aukana - Visit the Standing Buddha, a UNESCO world heritage site.
|Dec 8||Only 9 seats left|
- Take a boat ride on the third largest river in Sri Lanka.
- Enjoy the surrounding nature and wildlife.
- Drive with an experienced guide who will show you all the best sights.
- Hiking and Biking - Cycle through rural villages and hike across the striking landscapes of the Knuckles Mountains.
- Sigiriya - Climb up to the stunning cave temples at Dambulla and the mountain top fortress of King Kassapa.
- Rafting - Tackle the Kelani River as we raft to our jungle chalet.
|Nov 18||10+ seats left|
- Visit Sri Maha Bodhiya tree, the oldest human-planted tree in the record.
- Take a trip to Dambulla cave temple, also known as the Golden Temple.
- Climb the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sigiriya, one of Sri Lanka's most famous sites.
- Explore one of the most unique wetland rain forests in the world.
- Test your nerves and challenge the rapids of Kelani River.
- Explore one of the best homes for leopards, Yala National Park.
- Visit small fishing villages..
- Relax on deserted beaches..
- Experience Delft Island's unique Dutch history..
|Dec 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Feb 1||Only 8 seats left|
- Witness ritual devotion in the spiritual heart of the country during a visit to Kandy’s Temple of the Tooth..
- Spot birdlife and watch as Sri Lanka's forested landscape shifts with the flow of the Kaluganga River on a three-day kayaking expedition..
- Encounter Sri Lanka's rich plant life while hiking through the Knuckles Mountain Range, so named for it's fist-like appearance..
|Sep 1||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore Koneswaram Temple in Dutch Bay..
- Enjoy a beach barbecue..
- Visit Vakari Lagoon..
|Sep 1||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 6 seats left|
- Wilpattu National Park - Take a jeep safari to search for leopards, elephants and sambar deer.
- Sigiriya - View the colourful painted frescos on the climb up to King Kasyapa's ancient sky fortress set on the top of Lion's Rock, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Dambulla - Explore incredible painted cave temples and share a meal with a local family.
|Oct 21||Only 9 seats left|
- Maldives - cruise around the islands with crystal clear waters.
- Polonnaruwa - Explore this deserted ancient city on bikes and see the huge reclining Buddha.
- Sigiriya - climb to the top of Lions Rock for incredible views.
|Apr 5||10+ seats left|
|Jul 5||10+ seats left|