- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Uncover isolated beaches.
- Swim and snorkel the vibrant coral reefs of the Indian Ocean.
- Trek through luscious green hills.
- Inhale local flavours at a spice garden.
Take a whirlwind tour in Sri Lanka, throw in a cruise on a traditional dhoni boat and beach time in the Maldives, and mix together for good vibes and great memories. You'll cross white sand beaches, snorkel amongst spectacular corals, discover beautiful ruins, and so much more. Join this adventure with a group of like-minded travellers and you'll head home with some new friends and new perspectives.
Day 1: Negombo
Day 2: Negombo/Sigiriya
Day 3: Sigiriya
Day 4: Sigiriya/Digana
Day 5: Digana/Kandy
Day 6: Kandy/Nuwara Eliya
Day 7: Nuwara Eliya/Ella
Day 8: Ella
Day 9: Ella/Hikkaduwa
Day 10: Hikkaduwa
Day 11: Hikkaduwa
Day 12: Hikkaduwa/South Malé Atoll
Day 13: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 14: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 15: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 16: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 17: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 18: South Malé Atoll/Malé
- Hotels/guest houses (10 nts), homestay (1 nt), Traditional dhoni boat (6 nts).
8 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD235-305 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking, traditional dhoni boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) in Sri Lanka, Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer), crew in Maldives.
- Your G for Good Moment: Tamarind Gardens Farm, Digana
- Your G for Good Moment: Breakfast at Sthree Craft Shop and Café, Kandy
- Your G for Good Moment: Maldives Plastic Clean Up
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Hikkaduwa Beach Bar, Hikkaduwa
- Local Village lunch
- Spice garden visit
- Tea factory tour
- Little Adam's Peak hike
- Galle Fort tour
- Arrival transfer in Male
- Fulidhoo Island visit and Bodu Beru performance
- Felidhu and Bodu Mora Island visit
- Snorkelling equipment
- Beach time in the Maldives
- Seven days aboard a traditional dhoni boat
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Male are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sri Lanka with Maldives Cruise: Spice Gardens & Seasides tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka with Maldives Cruise: Spice Gardens & Seasides tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka with Maldives Cruise: Spice Gardens & Seasides tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka with Maldives Cruise: Spice Gardens & Seasides tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.