- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wilpattu National Park Take a jeep safari to search for leopards, elephants and sambar deer
- Sigiriya View the colourful painted frescos on the climb up to King Kasyapa's ancient sky fortress set on the top of Lion's Rock, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Dambulla Explore incredible painted cave temples and share a meal with a local family
- Kandy Option to explore the Temple of the Tooth
Experience the cultural highlights of Sri Lanka and combine it with a week snorkelling and relaxing in the Maldives. Spending a week in each, this trip gives a flavour of Sri Lanka's culture, wildlife and history as well as cruising remote atolls through turquoise waters in the Maldives. Sri Lanka's culture- Walk around ancient kingdoms, see Buddhist temples and visit the revered 'temple of the tooth' Sri Lanka's wildlife- Search for wildlife including leopars, elephants and sloth bears in Wilpattu National Park Dhoni Cruise- Cruise through the Maldives visiting remote fishing villages and snorkelling in idyllic surroundings looking for marine life
Day 1 : Join trip in Negombo
Day 2 : In search of leopards in Wilpattu National Park
Day 3 : Climb Mihintale for fabulous views en route to the coast
Day 4 : Free time to explore Trincomalee
Day 5 : Explore cave temples and take lunch with the locals
Day 6 : Climb Lion's Rock at sunrise. Drive to Kandy
Day 7 : Fly to Male
Day 8 : Sail to Vavuu Atoll and explore Kuda Anbaraa Island
Day 9 : Snorkel in the clear waters of the Meemu Atoll
Day 10 : Cruise to Dhiggaru Island for a Bodu Beru display
Day 11 : Visit the traditional village of Felidhoo
Day 12 : Discover Hulhidhoo reef before sailing to Fulidhoo
Day 13 : Sail to Male stopping to snorkel at Embudhoo Reef
Day 14 : Trip ends in Male
- 13 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- 6 nights simple boat
- Bus, 4WD
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Naturalist(s)
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Male are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Sri Lanka + Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 165 today.
- Save US$ 109+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Sri Lanka + Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 313 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 07 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Sri Lanka + Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Sri Lanka + Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.